• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's our rotation now?

49 minutes ago, #WeNasty said:

I wonder if there is a team out there where we get two starters, one with potential and the other being a warm body.  I’m thinking a better version of the Alex Myers/Ricky Nolasco trade. 

I thought that was a bad trade, hated to give up Santiago...turned out none of them did much....Nolasco was pretty good for the rest of that season....

13 minutes ago, ScottT said:

I don't know, but it is remarkable where this team is despite what has happened to the rotation.   

If you would have told me what happened to the original rotation, I would've thought they'd be 15 games under .500.  Or worse.  

Tells you how good the offense and bullpen has been.  If we can get just two reliable starters to add to the mix...

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

You're kidding, right?

7.66 ERA in Salt Lake, 11.7 hits/9 innings

I was kinda of joking.  Hell I am the guy that isn’t really sold on Barria for the same reason.  But as far as depth goes, we literally have exhausted it all, so Trop is on the list somewhere.  

2 hours ago, Calzone 2 said:

Eppler needs to fill both the 2 & 3 spots in the rotation with the hopes that Ohtani is our Ace. 

Ohtani is our ace next year by default, until his arm blows out again.

That's not a remote risk given his history and the general nature of pitchers these days.

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Ohtani is our ace next year by default, until his arm blows out again.

That's not a remote risk given his history and the general nature of pitchers these days.

Ohtani is probably slated to be our Ace next season. I don’t think Arte will pony up for a $180M -$200M arm. Especially a Boras client. I just hope that Ohtani’s velocity doesn’t take a dive. I’m also concerned about his two way player workload management and how that affects the rest of the rotation. I wonder how the rest of the rotation handles their own preparation when Ohtani can kind of pick and choose his own pitching schedule and his days off. He’s a phenomenal talent but let’s see how all this plays out.