• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many more starts does Harvey get?

Glen

1 hour ago, zenmaster said:

Parker Bridwell is an impressive 4-4 with a 9.10 ERA in AAA. Maybe give him a start. 

I think he would be doing better than Harvey.   

To be honest I dont think Bridwell has pitch poorly against  any mlb team not named A's.

And of course AAA batters...lol

2 hours ago, stormngt said:

I guess Barria's success against major league teams means nothing.  The guy had one bad 1.2 innings.   3 74 ERA in a season plus in the MLB. That includes the 1.2 innings were he gave up 7 runs.  Take that one game out and he has a 2.71 ERA this year!

But yes we should go with Harvey instead!

Well Harvey can’t be sent down.  We have zero depth.  

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

It seems like every SP on the Angels this season tends to get ahead 0-2 and then completely lose their command.

Its like me with sex.

Ill have a lady ready and ripe for a knockout, and she turns the tables, raises her hands, jogs 90 feet, and continues all the way home.

But guess what has 2 thumbs and gets to only pay for one breakfast burrito the next morning?

This guyyyyy

8 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Crazy that we wasted 40+ mil on Harvey, Cahill, Allan and Cozart. 

Crazy that those players consistently played like shit while spewing cliches about their shitty performances.

Just now, stormngt said:

F that!  A better pitcher should not be depth! 

Call some guy up from the soft ball league and he wont do better that Harvey.  

I’m ok.  Hey were one injury away from rushing someone to the majors.  You’d also think both Canning and Suarez are on innings limits. 

1 minute ago, #WeNasty said:

I’m ok.  Hey were one injury away from rushing someone to the majors.  You’d also think both Canning and Suarez are on innings limits. 

Just love the logic to play shitty players and sit better ones.  What universe am I in!

9 minutes ago, cvdog said:

We have to keep bringing up the young prospects,  even if it's expedited. Trout's window is only so long. The FA pitchers signed this year have been an "Eppler disaster". Barria getting lit tonight doesn't help. Keep bringing them up and next years FA pitchers better shine.

Sure bring up Barria and Trop and Suarez but that’s about it.  The rest aren’t ready.