• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A GREAT article about Mike Trout's decision to stay

The opening paragraph sounds like a tdawg erotica story.

Mike Trout was in the clubhouse shower following a spring training workout when Jo Adell, the Los Angeles Angels' top prospect, walked into the room.

Adell accepted the invitation and lathered up.

Edited by Taylor

What a great article. Thanks for sharing, @Second Base.

This quote from Skaggs hits the nail on the head:

"You shouldn't have to promote yourself," Angels starter Tyler Skaggs says. "You should go out and play the game the right way and let your game speak for itself. That's how you promote yourself. You shouldn't have to promote yourself on social media like, 'Oh, look how good I am.'"

You know, I remember before Trout arrived we all used to talk about how we've never had a player that was drafted by us come up through our system and just kill it. Be the best player in baseball, etc. Never.

Reading about Trout's humility, how he wants to make as many kids smile as he can because he remembers how it was meeting his heroes as a kid. Knowing he's with the Angels for the rest of his career, he's a sure fire hall of famer, he's an amazing f*cking person.

Yeah, he alone more than makes up for the lack of previous homegrown stars. And then some.

12 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I'm waiting for the article to come out saying that Trout wants to be traded to St. Louis to play in front of real baseball fans.

I think Barstool Sports is working on this piece.

LOL! don't get me started and talking about a 3-way between, you know, those 3!

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You know, I remember before Trout arrived we all used to talk about how we've never had a player that was drafted by us come up through our system and just kill it. Be the best player in baseball, etc. Never.

Yeah, he alone more than makes up for the lack of previous homegrown stars. And then some.

It's like what I say to my girlfriend; If I'm only going to have one beer, I might as well make it a big one.