• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Never Forget?

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Jason said:

FWIW here is Paul’s reasoning. He may be the only person in congress that even discusses spending 

This complete bullshit.  He didn’t have any problem voting for that tax reform that massively added to the debt he supposedly is so deeply concerned about.  

And seriously, when was the last time you or fs79 spent any time on a college campus ? Indoctrinated.  Jesus Christ.  

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This complete bullshit.  He didn’t have any problem voting for that tax reform that massively added to the debt he supposedly is so deeply concerned about.  

And seriously, when was the last time you or fs79 spent any time on a college campus ? Indoctrinated.  Jesus Christ.  

Have you?  I have...and yes it is indoctrination.  My niece literally has to keep her views to herself or risk being ostracized. 

5 minutes ago, floplag said:

Yes im sure that will solve the problem of general indoctrination and ostracizing conservative kids in general.   Shove her into a corner.  

You know Flop.  I’m confident that you’re massively overstating whatever you saw at her campus and I’m very sure that your niece has plenty of friends and gets along just fine.  In fact if she’s like 99% on the kids of these campuses she probably has zero impulse to argue politics like us dopes on this board. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

You know Flop.  I’m confident that you’re massively overstating whatever you saw at her campus and I’m very sure that your niece has plenty of friends and gets along just fine.  In fact if she’s like 99% on the kids of these campuses she probably has zero impulse to argue politics like us dopes on this board. 

I can only tell you that you are mistaken about what i am exaggerating, whether or not you will believe that is up to you though i suspect you wont.
Whether they want to talk about it or not is irrelevant, its everywhere.  Its all around campus, its in the classrooms even when the subject has nothing to do with politics.  
Shes a smart kid and basically stays out of all of it, but even then she gets questions why she isnt involved.
Of course this is up in the bay area so it may be worse than other places but that doesnt change the reality of that campus. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

He said in that interview he tried to get an amendment that would pay for the tax cuts through budget decreases in other areas...what do you know! The smart thing to do!

In addition, his dad used to say he would always vote for tax cuts and spending cuts. If any bill did the opposite of those two things, it was generally a no. I imagine that mentality was installed in Rand as well.

26 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He said in that interview he tried to get an amendment that would pay for the tax cuts through budget decreases in other areas...what do you know! The smart thing to do!

In addition, his dad used to say he would always vote for tax cuts and spending cuts. If any bill did the opposite of those two things, it was generally a no. I imagine that mentality was installed in Rand as well.

Yet he votes to support the tax cuts without set in stone decreases to offset the cuts.  Weird how the tax cuts managed to meet his rigorous fiscal responsibility thresh holds.