• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Never Forget?

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you read the rest of the paragraph? I wasn't saying that being more educated makes you a better or wiser person. Statistically speaking, higher-educated people tend to be more liberal.

That's what happens when you start handing out degrees in gender studies and shit like that.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you read the rest of the paragraph? I wasn't saying that being more educated makes you a better or wiser person. Statistically speaking, higher-educated people tend to be more liberal.

Yes, i read it, and no it changes nothing as the intent is obvious.  WE could discuss why this is the case but we both know where it will lead so ... ill let you get back to assuming that education = liberal. 

36 minutes ago, floplag said:

Yes, i read it, and no it changes nothing as the intent is obvious.  WE could discuss why this is the case but we both know where it will lead so ... ill let you get back to assuming that education = liberal. 

Academia = liberal. There are plenty of closed-minded, pretentious liberals in academia who exist in an echo chamber. And many journalists are produced out of academia.

44 minutes ago, floplag said:

https://www.insidehighered.com/views/2018/11/08/college-administrators-are-more-liberal-other-groups-including-faculty-members

45 minutes ago, Lou said:

You are crazy if you don't think education = liberal 

if thats to me i wasnt suggesting otherwise... it is this implication that educated liberals are somehow more intelligent or wiser, which is exactly what is being implied, is nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, floplag said:

if thats to me i wasnt suggesting otherwise... it is this implication that educated liberals are somehow more intelligent or wiser, which is exactly what is being implied, is nonsense. 

I don't think Taylor was implying that. Simply put, college degree means you are educated. Doesn't mean you are smart or intelligent 

6 minutes ago, floplag said:

But you responded: "ill let you get back to assuming that education = liberal" to this post: 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Academia = liberal. There are plenty of closed-minded, pretentious liberals in academia who exist in an echo chamber. And many journalists are produced out of academia.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think Taylor was implying that. Simply put, college degree means you are educated. Doesn't mean you are smart or intelligent 

I took it mean that liberalism dominates academia, ie colleges and universities

35 minutes ago, Lou said:

I took it mean that liberalism dominates academia, ie colleges and universities

I think the stunning amount of safe spaces, SJWs, and adult coloring books lends a lot of weight to this position.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

12 hours ago, Lou said:

But you responded: "ill let you get back to assuming that education = liberal" to this post: 

Fair enough, as long as the implication that being "educated" in that context isnt extending to suggest a level of intelligence overall, then i apologize.