• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we please get out of the AL West

I would totally welcome a complete MLB realignment. Revamp everything. DH for both leagues and somehow put the Dodgers, Angels, Padres, Giants, A’s and Mariners together in the same division. 

6182048A-7254-4D23-B5C3-F68D894C84D8.jpeg

Edited by Calzone 2

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

Remember when @Lou used to post about how much better it was to be an Angels fan than an Astros fan, when the Astros where in the wilderness for a decade?

I remember when the Astros moved to the AL West and some people on the board (not Lou specifically) were acting like that meant another 12-15 wins a year because the Angels would dominate the season series for years to come.

Realignment doesn't fix any issues while improving the team and playing better would.

16 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I remember when the Astros moved to the AL West and some people on the board (not Lou specifically) were acting like that meant another 12-15 wins a year because the Angels would dominate the season series for years to come.

Realignment doesn't fix any issues while improving the team and playing better would.

I remember a thread specifically welcoming the Houston Astros to the AL West. We were adding up the additional wins. Good times. 

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

If realignment happened, can’t have all 6 West Coast teams in a 5 team division.

Either Padres or Dumbpotos would need to go elsewhere.

Dodgers 

Angels 

Padres

Giants

Diamondbacks

——————————

Athletics 

Mariners 

Rockies

Rangers 

Astros

6 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Dodgers 

Angels 

Padres

Giants

Diamondbacks

——————————

Athletics 

Mariners 

Rockies

Rangers 

Astros

you should work in sacramento. they could use the help.

26 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Dodgers 

Angels 

Padres

Giants

Diamondbacks

——————————

Athletics 

Mariners 

Rockies

Rangers 

Astros

So basically put us in the NL West. Problem solved. I like it.