• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I miss good Mike Trout

I am sure even Trout can get a little frustrated with not being pitched to.  He's being busted up and in a ton.  He's already been hit 4 times and almost several other times.  

He's also got a .288 BABIP right now.  about 60 points lower than his career avg.  for sure his timing is off.  

I think with Ohtani coming back and hopefully hitting behind Trout, he may see more pitches to hit.  Probably not a whole lot, but more than he is now.  

Also, Trout seems to come back from injuries slowly.  But this is a new month, I bet he gets hot soon.  

i swear there's a thread like this every year, and it always seems to happen when he comes back from injury, then Mike Trout starts doing Mike Trout things, and we forget about it. I actually hadn't notice him playing particularly bad or anything.

"Bad" Mike Trout is still better than "Good" everyone else. I'm content.

16 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

i swear there's a thread like this every year, and it always seems to happen when he comes back from injury, then Mike Trout starts doing Mike Trout things, and we forget about it. I actually hadn't notice him playing particularly bad or anything.

"Bad" Mike Trout is still better than "Good" everyone else. I'm content.

I agree with this. I just wish that they could get him some help and drop him down to the 3rd or 4th spot and watch his stats skyrocket. History shows that the greatest sluggers in MLB hit 3rd or 4th spot. 

He needs more opportunities wRISP. 

1 minute ago, Calzone 2 said:

I agree with this. I just wish that they could get him some help and drop him down to the 3rd or 4th spot and watch his stats skyrocket. History shows that the greatest sluggers in MLB hit 3rd or 4th spot. 

He needs more opportunities wRISP. 

I agree, I'd like to see him in the 3 or 4 hole, ideally batting 3rd.