• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See...The Hangover III

When Will You See...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The Hangover III

• Theaters
    • DVD/Cable/Etc.
    • Never

Maybe never. Enjoyed part one, but didn't bother with part 2 at all. Might be at the theater catching Linklater's Before Midnight though if it opens up around here.

Take part 1 and put it in Thailand. Now you've seen it.

Probably wait on this one for red box. The second one was so disappointing. I was actually appaulled they used the same jokes and punchlines from the first like they thought everyone was stupid and would laugh at the same jokes all over again. It was the ultimate cash grab and I don't blame them.

I thought this one was good.  Of course you have to have my sense of humor, because I was LOL at parts.  It wasn't great, it was more on par with 2.  But at least it wasn't a repeat of 1.  

If you have that weird sense of humor like I do, it's probably worth seeing at the theater.  For the rest of you, probably good to wait for cable/dvd.  

I saw it over the weekend and it wasn't what I was expecting, at all.  Hangover 1 and 2 are pretty close in terms of what the franchise is about.  This one however is nothing like the other two.  It wasn't really even a comedy.  It was more of an action/thriller with comedy added into it.  The two minute part in the credits was more in line with what a Hangover movie should be like than the entire movie itself.  I think it was a bad idea to move away from what made the first two movies so popular.  And it showed in the box office results.

Yep. Reviews I saw for it are calling it an "action-dramedy".  The first one is a classic/staple for me, and I will be seeing it in the theater with some like-minded pals.  I'm glad they brought it back to Vegas too, cuz Bangkok doesn't scream "party-city" to me.

It is so funny because people compained that the second one was too much like the first one and then this one people are complaining that it is too far from the first two.  Some people will never be happy.

There is a difference when it comes to being different but still have the same feel and being completely in a new time zone.  This one is just way off by itself that they could have called it anything else and it would have been more fitting.

There is a difference when it comes to being different but still have the same feel and being completely in a new time zone.  This one is just way off by itself that they could have called it anything else and it would have been more fitting.

Thinking about it a bit more. I liked how the movie was. But you are right, if they just started the movie with the credits ending, and worked the movie in that way. It would have been better.

Heck, you could have had the entire part up to the intervention, then go to the ending scene, and then did the find doug again.

Still liked it though.

Saw it yesterday, and thought it was hilarious.  It goes even darker than part 2, and closes-out the trilogy nicely.  Doug is in it a little bit more, but still only has a couple of lines.  They dig into Alans' character, giving some insight into his specific insanity.

I agree that it is more of an action/adventure than a comedy, but there are plenty of funny moments.  They re-visit some of the old characters, and yes, end-up back in Vegas.  Chow is awesome as always.

If you liked the first one, you won't be disappointed.