• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Watching Sergio live right now trying to say he is sorry

Completely anecdotal but the Europeans I have worked with are the most racist people I have ever dealt with. And that is saying something. This comment would be a 1 on the scale of things I've heard. 

Seriously though, can we just retire this "joke". Fried chicken is the food of the gods and we should all unite in its awesomeness. 

Sucks being in the spotlight. Any of us say this and it's just silly racial humor and we all laugh, when he does it then it's front page news and he's a bigot.

The dude asked a dumb joking question and he gave a dumb joking answer. But you just can't say stuff like this in the public eye.....especially after the Fuzzy incident.

Just a poor taste joke that people will pile on. I'm kind of with Tiger on all this, just move on everyone.

I think without this comment the USGA may have paired Tiger and Sergio. With what has happened I think it would be a major disservice to Tiger to do that. Sergio's idiocy may have gotten him off the hook. He'll shoot mid-80s if he gets paired with Tiger

Fried chicken is a racist comment in Spain?

Please, it's not like Sergio spends all his time in Spain.  Like I said, he didn't pull that food choice out of his ass.  He said fried chicken for a reason.  Big deal?  No.  Still a racist shot and just plain stupid.