• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels expected to sign top international FA, Arol Vera

rafibomb

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Anyone know how this kid is ranked in this years international crop of talent?  

Badler did a segment of his top guys and this kid was included.  I think there were only 10 on the list.  

I think any way you look at it, getting him is like getting one of the top 10-15 high school players in the draft.  

here's another video:

Have never understood the rationale for pretty much getting out of the international market under Reagins....it's a huge part of building a winning organization......just hard for me to understand....it is certainly true that DiPoto screwed up royally with Baldoquin but at least he was trying.....we are still paying for the Reagin/Arte/whoever decision of a decade ago to pull resources from the international market....

4 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

And it directly correlated to the results of the team getting worse and worse

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s bonkers how the Angels spent like a decade not in on these players at all. 

Whats even more weird is that prior to that, we seemed pretty ahead of the curve in international scouting. Ortiz, hasegawa, morales, santana, aybar, etc etc. Then poof, no foreign guys at all.

I think it was everybody saying arte was replacing the hueros for carnales talk back in the day.