• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Albert Pujols looks for bounceback season after two more sugeries

AngelsWin.com

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The one thing that's certain is we're going to be constantly reminded of his career milestones this year.

Why do you do this to yourself?  You know you hate it, why do you listen or read his quotes?  I actually know why, just waiting for you to figure it out.  

12 hours ago, Dochalo said:

His umbrage is what gets fans annoyed.  But why would we ever expect him to admit that he's not as good as he used to be?  

Living in self-delusion can be quite satisfying, but there does come the occasion when reality delivers a crisp slap to the face.

image.png

FILE - In this July 10, 2018, file photo, Los Angeles Angels' Albert Pujols, right, watches his three-run home run in front of Seattle Mariners catcher Chris Herrmann during the fourth inning of a baseball game in Anaheim, Calif. Pujols has a bold if unrealistic prediction for his 2019 season. "I'm expecting to play 162 games," the Angels first baseman said Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019. (AP Photo/Alex Gallardo, File)

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

44 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

image.png

FILE - In this July 10, 2018, file photo, Los Angeles Angels' Albert Pujols, right, watches his three-run home run in front of Seattle Mariners catcher Chris Herrmann during the fourth inning of a baseball game in Anaheim, Calif. Pujols has a bold if unrealistic prediction for his 2019 season. "I'm expecting to play 162 games," the Angels first baseman said Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019. (AP Photo/Alex Gallardo, File)

I'm getting the feeling that Albert is gonna make a big stink about his playing time.    

5 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

I am so sick of this fuggin guy.

David Ortiz could gain 50 more pounds, and roll out of bed hung over and easily play in more games and outhit Albert.

I am about as excited to see Albert hit as I am to watch a new video from Madonna's with her grinding and writhing in a swimsuit.

23 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'm getting the feeling that Albert is gonna make a big stink about his playing time.    

The optimist in me hopes that he might exit gracefully with a restructured buy out but the realist in me keeps defaulting back to "this is going to be a mess"....I can see Bour and Ohtani hitting well in June and Albert pitching a hissy fit when he has to sit against RHP's....