• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Angels Spring Training News & Gameday Thread

Chuck

Hahaha, that play at first! The umpire wasn't sure if Walsh caught the ball. Walsh wasn't sure what the call was, so he just stood there confused. The umpire must've taken the confused look as if Walsh didn't know where the ball went or something because the ump just stood there for 3 or 4 seconds. Walsh then takes the ball out of his glove and the umpire, seeing the ball, calls him out.

2 hours ago, nando714 said:

It’s Bryce szn 

already recruiting trout in his presser

I think reality is settling in.

Bryce will spend the next 13 years in Philadelphia while his agent will remain living in Newport Beach.  I wonder if there is someone else who might decide to live in Newport Beach instead of Philadelphia like Boras?

7 minutes ago, eligrba said:

I think reality is settling in.

Bryce will spend the next 13 years in Philadelphia while his agent will remain living in Newport Beach.  I wonder if there is someone else who might decide to live in Newport Beach instead of Philadelphia like Boras?

“I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.”, W. C. Fields

"Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.", W. C. Fields

"First prize is a week in Philadelphia. Second prize is two weeks in Philadelphia.",  W. C. Fields

On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. -- W. C. Fields' supposed last words

43 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

“I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.”, W. C. Fields

"First prize is a week in Philadelphia. Second prize is two weeks in Philadelphia.",  W. C. Fields

On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. -- W. C. Fields' supposed last words

I once spent a year in Philadelphia on a Fourth of July weekend. It was nearly 100 degrees in a pouring rain.

3/2/2019

If spring ended today and it actually mattered......

Bourjos is the 4th OFer no doubt. 
The roster spot battle between Fletcher, Ward and Rengifo is between the two latter.  Fletcher has not looked good.  
Underdogs Walsh and Rojas continue to impress.  
Pena is the 5th starter
Briceno is the backup catcher
Adell just needs time.  
Bour is a beast.  
Taylor Cole looks like he deserves a pen spot out of spring but probably isn't going to get one.  

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I know, not Philadelphia. Close enough.