• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Angels Spring Training News & Gameday Thread

Chuck

21 hours ago, floplag said:

As with Adell, i see no way they start Rengifo's clock unless its a much longer outage.  They could go with Cowart as the util/reliever on the interim or a number of other ways that dont involve service time.  I think it sets Ward as the opening 3B and Feltcher as the opening 2B and if they both take off it wouldnt shock me to see Cozart not get another chance.  Hes had a number of issues this spring with shoulder inflammation and now this, starting to feel like hes a bit too fragile to be counted on.

re: Cozart.

I'd like to pack him up and ship him out of here as soon as possible. What a disappointment.

14 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I would say Ward is the starting 3rd baseman, but 2nd base is open between Fletcher and La Stella. I would say that 3rd base is Ward to loose, if he does good, this may move Cozart to 2nd.  

The sample size at 2b or 2b is very small because Cozart has been a SS his entire career but the plan was for him to play 2b, and then the Kinsler deal came up.....As much as I like Fletcher, I don't think the Angels would be disappointed if Ward grabbed 3b and ran with it....Cozart, Fletcher and Rengifo would then give you enough options at 2b...an everyday 3bman would be nice...