• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Blarg did rally 6 strokes in 3 holes but he always neglects to mention he was a tee box up from me, however, I should have never dropped 6 strokes no matter the tees. Blarg-1 Me-0

I think I hit one Golf ball straight in my life. I was aiming at someone 200 yds away. My ball doesn’t seem to be attracted to the pin

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Blarg did rally 6 strokes in 3 holes but he always neglects to mention he was a tee box up from me, however, I should have never dropped 6 strokes no matter the tees. Blarg-1 Me-0

Hold on there crooked stick. You loan me bent clubs and you bounced from tee box to tee box depending on where the fireball was being served.

I demand a rematch on my course of choice and you have to use my 30 year old Powerbuilts. I at least re-griped them. The irons, not the persimmon woods. Bring your own 7 iron, I lost that somewhere in the garage behind some old boy scout camping equipment and car parts. 

52 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Extremely well?

Do you actually believe that.  Maybe it hasn’t been a train wreck man, to think it is going really well is not logical.  He hasn’t been able to find the compromises he said he would, we have given Afghanistan back to very people that helped plan 9/11 and lost 13 fine young men and women

oh , let’s not forget he just murdered 6 innocent children

6 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Do you actually believe that.  Maybe it hasn’t been a train wreck man, to think it is going really well is not logical.  He hasn’t been able to find the compromises he said he would, we have given Afghanistan back to very people that helped plan 9/11 and lost 13 fine young men and women

oh , let’s not forget he just murdered 6 innocent children

To be fair, the Taliban were taking back Afghanistan regardless. They've been gaining back territory for awhile now. And I agree, children getting murdered was to save face somewhat for the soldiers killed last week.

One more day and hopefully it's over. 

18 hours ago, Lou said:

Tired Mary Tyler Moore GIF by HULU

Ya, he needs to stop, he comes up with these scenarios of how he traveled on a golf trip without his clubs and expected people to bring him his set of his dreams.  Seems he isn't the big wig on the Bachelor/Bachelorette he claims he is and can't even afford his own golf bag traveling caddy.  I actually think he just runs the Keurig machine. 

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

To be fair, the Taliban were taking back Afghanistan regardless. They've been gaining back territory for awhile now. And I agree, children getting murdered was to save face somewhat for the soldiers killed last week.

One more day and hopefully it's over. 

It won't be over for whatever number of Americans are left there and many Afghan people, especially those who supported us.

The Killing Fields will commence at some point in the near future. Probably new terror threats against us and the West at some point too.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

It won't be over for whatever number of Americans are left there and many Afghan people, especially those who supported us.

The Killing Fields will commence at some point in the near future. Probably new terror threats against us and the West at some point too.

I can't bring myself to put this fossil on ignore.  

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Americans have been urged to leave as late as August 12th. The U.S. and other countries have evacuated tens of thousands of people and I am sure we are still trying to do our best to get more out (I know there is some concern about who is getting evacuated that shouldn't). But we can only do so much. The terror threats unfortunately will always be there but we can't spend another twenty years trying (and failing to stop it). It sucks but unfortunately that's the reality. 

The killing fields aren't just commencing, they have been a continuous occurrence. I mentioned this earlier but when the peace agreement was made with the Taliban, that didn't stop them from attacking Afghan forces. It is an ongoing issue. Our best hope is we just don't meddle in the ME anymore. I'm hoping Biden gets our troops out of Iraq as well but I won't count on it.