• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

USA Today screwed up their "fact check" regarding the watch and that would go the same for Yahoo.

He checked his watch at least three times, including during the ceremony.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/09/03/yes-usa-today-tried-to-fact-check-bidens-watch-gaffe-at-dover-and-totally-ate-n2595254

2 hours ago, Jay said:

LOL @ "fact check"

LOL @ Town Hall

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Well it must not be trivial if the media are doing "fact checks" about it.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

They’re just trying to defend their guy 

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

...no matter what.

They're doing "fact checks" because Fox News and the right were REEEEEing about it.

It's fucking stupidity all around. 

7 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

They're doing "fact checks" because Fox News and the right were REEEEEing about it.

It's fucking stupidity all around. 

Looking at his watch suggests he has something else to do other than where he is at the moment, something more important. It comes off as disrespectful, especially as the bodies of dead soldiers are being offloaded right in front of him and their families. Presidents are on a pretty tight time schedule, and all of them have people who supervise that for them, but there are always exceptions to that, and offloading soldiers who died during his watch with their families present was not the right time in any scenario you can think of. There was nothing more pressing at the moment for him, and he should have acted accordingly.

Btw, while I shouldn't have to say this; I really dislike Biden, perhaps even more than Hillary. I think he has been a weak president so far and I don't see it getting better. 

I've also already said he fucked up Afghanistan. Which he did.

Looking at his watch during a memorial service? Not on the list of problems I have with his presidency. 

Watching my mother deteriorate and die from alzheimer's I don't pick on old people, only fat fucks. LOL, the orange Goddess can barely spit out a sentence either but he is better at lying to you he is a genius. He shouldn't run either next time but most of you will think he is some nubile young stud with a rock hard dick and ripped abs. He will be too old also.  It is the failure of our political system that we only have these choices to vote for in the first place.  Term limits in Congress may weed some out where we can avoid having to vote for the nursing home candidate.  

Lol at this guy. Just constantly burying himself in his own bullshit. “You know…”

White House admits Biden's claim he visited Tree of Life in wake of massacre of 11 worshipers in 2018 is NOT true after synagogue revealed the president CALLED instead of visiting in person 

Biden had told more than a thousand Jewish leaders during a virtual event to celebrate the start of the Jewish High Holidays on Thursday that he had visited the Tree of Life synagogue after the mass shooting.

'I remember spending time at the - you know, going to the - you know, the Tree of Life Synagogue, speaking with the - just - it just is amazing these things are happening - happening in America,' Biden, 78,  said.  

But the White House said in statement to the New York Post on Friday that Biden's comment 'was referring to a call he had with the Tree of Life rabbi in 2019.'

The statement from the White House comes after the synagogue's leaders had revealed that Biden did not appear at Tree of Life in person in the aftermath of the deadly shooting spree.  

Barb Feige, executive director of Tree of Life, told the outlet that, 'no,' Biden has never visited the synagogue - either before or after his inauguration as president.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956925/White-House-admits-Bidens-claim-visited-Tree-Life-synagogue-2018-massacre-false.html

22 minutes ago, Redondo said:

This I agree on

Thing is Redondo we tend to vote older for POTUS, JFK 43 is the record, Biden way too old.  Mostly who the parties put their money behind but does us no good.  I always think we need young blood but any more they are all hacks now themselves.  The squad one side, STFU, Cawthorn, Gaetz the other side, STFU.  I don't think the age will help, the system just allows hacks. Since we live in the social media world we should just all vote a POTUS of the week online.   Britney is doing topless selfies so fuck it, Britney this week, maybe she will do a press conference in the rose garden topless. Move on to the next weeks choice, cast your vote. 

38 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Thing is Redondo we tend to vote older for POTUS, JFK 43 is the record, Biden way too old.  Mostly who the parties put their money behind but does us no good.  I always think we need young blood but any more they are all hacks now themselves.  The squad one side, STFU, Cawthorn, Gaetz the other side, STFU.  I don't think the age will help, the system just allows hacks. Since we live in the social media world we should just all vote a POTUS of the week online.   Britney is doing topless selfies so fuck it, Britney this week, maybe she will do a press conference in the rose garden topless. Move on to the next weeks choice, cast your vote. 

Obama was born in 1961 but Clinton, Bush, Trump were all born within 3 months of each other in 1946. Biden even older. And if you think about it, '08 was supposed to be Hillary, also 1946. Throw in all the old fucks who own congress and it makes you wonder what's wrong with the pols born in the 50's?