• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Thing is Redondo we tend to vote older for POTUS, JFK 43 is the record, Biden way too old.  Mostly who the parties put their money behind but does us no good.  I always think we need young blood but any more they are all hacks now themselves.  The squad one side, STFU, Cawthorn, Gaetz the other side, STFU.  I don't think the age will help, the system just allows hacks. Since we live in the social media world we should just all vote a POTUS of the week online.   Britney is doing topless selfies so fuck it, Britney this week, maybe she will do a press conference in the rose garden topless. Move on to the next weeks choice, cast your vote. 

A lot of this I agree with

But the voters play a role in this also by voting the old reps in place

Getting younger is a good thing

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s not uncommon for terrorist to stage a fake story but I’m pretty sure we fucked this up. The fact that we didn’t reveal who we were targeting and the names killed is basically admission. I’d almost go so far to say we intentionally didn’t kill any terrorist. It’s not like radical Muslims are in short supply.