• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Cluster feeding is a bitch.

Yeah, you at least are taking "Maternity Leave." I had three days off (one was a Sunday), my wife had three weeks before she was back at work. She worked days, I worked nights and our first born worked us nearly 24/7 until we were both Biden on a staircase. 

Hell I worked a 24 hour duty. Came home and two hours later the wife was in labor. After being up for 48 hours the hospital didn’t want to let us leave because David Hasslehoff was visiting. We had the only baby in the hospital that day. I was ready to fight his ass but he finally left without visiting us. He is actually a pretty big dude

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, you at least are taking "Maternity Leave." I had three days off (one was a Sunday), my wife had three weeks before she was back at work. She worked days, I worked nights and our first born worked us nearly 24/7 until we were both Biden on a staircase. 

I bet you also had to walk barefoot in the snow, to and from the hospital, uphill both ways.

48 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Hell I worked a 24 hour duty. Came home and two hours later the wife was in labor. After being up for 48 hours the hospital didn’t want to let us leave because David Hasslehoff was visiting. We had the only baby in the hospital that day. I was ready to fight his ass but he finally left without visiting us. He is actually a pretty big dude

Your kid could have been blessed by the Hoff but wasn't? Very sad.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I'm not a doctor but have ever considered maybe not spending so much time on Twitter might help with your anxiety? 

Absolutely, which is why I can't wait to actually go back to in person school (get waaaay too distracted in online learning) and start my job next month.  I have way too much time on my hands.

7 minutes ago, mmc said:

Absolutely, which is why I can't wait to actually go back to in person school (get waaaay too distracted in online learning) and start my job next month.  I have way too much time on my hands.

There are other ways to use that time other than going on Twitter.