• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Biden has just given you a pay cut, America. Get ready for more: Alfredo Ortiz

Call it a "Biden pay cut." Americans' real wages are falling under President Joe Biden.

On Wednesday, the Labor Department announced that inflation rose by 5.4 percent over the previous year -- the fastest pace (tied with last month) since 2008. 
Last Friday, it revealed that average wages only rose by 4 percent over the same timeframe. These numbers confirm what Americans already know: Their living standards are declining under President Biden as inflation swamps wage gains.

The Federal Reserve and Biden administration have tried to gaslight Americans by downplaying inflation and calling it transitory. Yet consumers and small businesses in the real world are feeling its full effects.

Gas prices have increased by approximately 50 percent since Biden was elected. Major companies, including Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, General Mills, and Unilever, have announced price increases. 

The CEO of Tyson Foods, the nation's largest chicken producer, said on a recent earnings call that costs are rising faster than the company's ability to raise prices. Half of second-quarter nominal GDP growth is phantom inflation gains. According to the Job Creators Network Foundation Monthly Monitor poll, inflation is the biggest concern of small businesses.  

President Biden seems to recognize he's vulnerable on this issue. This week he called on OPEC to increase oil production in an effort to address runaway gas prices taxing American pocketbooks.

Yet far more drastic action is needed. Biden and Congressional Democrats must immediately scrap their several trillion dollars of proposed federal spending that threatens to turn high inflation hyper and devalue American paychecks even more.

This week the Senate passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure-in-name-only bill that showers funds on long-held Democrat priorities such as public transit, Amtrak, and electric vehicle charging stations.

The Senate also agreed to move forward on a $3.5 trillion budget that would amount to the largest expansion of the welfare state since the 1960s. 

The non-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates the actual cost of this bill at over $5 trillion. This proposed

This reckless spending drives inflation in three primary ways. First, It artificially boosts aggregate demand as even liberal economists like Larry Summers have warned. According to Summers, Biden's spending threatens to "set off inflationary pressures of a kind we have not seen in a generation, with consequences for the value of the dollar and financial stability."

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Sure, Biden is a mess. But at least he doesn't write mean tweets like that bad orange man.

We can survive runaway inflation, more lockdowns, job losses, businesses ruined, and general incompetence. As long as we don't have to listen to Trump.

/sarc

In all seriousness, Biden is usually wrong about everything 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't recall Trump having any policies. Just rhetoric.

That’s because you were distracted by that rhetoric. His remain in Mexico policy was a good thing and we didn’t have this level of border issues that we have now. He worked with Mexico to have them limit the migrants coming through from Central America. 

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

We can survive runaway inflation, more lockdowns, job losses, businesses ruined, and general incompetence. 

And you have never been happier for all that to be true. Let me put some sprinkles on top for you.  Biden was Barry Hussein's Muslim plant after all coming to kill us all. 

It's funny because all of that happened under Trump. And it was blamed on the dem mayors/governors, naturally. 

Biden has been pretty bad so far, and I never liked him as a candidate, but he hasn't done anything to really impact anyone here. It's just fear mongering.

And yes, that too was the same under Trump.

Partisan politics have turned us all into assholes. Especially since Obama. But it got so, so much worse in 2016. The divide in this country has never been bigger. It's turned into a fucking team sport. There's several examples of this on this very forum. I'm one of them. I used to just post memes and lol but now I can't argue without being a douche.

What happened to voting for your guy, putting all the signs away, then criticizing them when they do something you don't agree with? 

Fuckass c*nt bullshit.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

It's funny because all of that happened under Trump. And it was blamed on the dem mayors/governors, naturally. 

Biden has been pretty bad so far, and I never liked him as a candidate, but he hasn't done anything to really impact anyone here. It's just fear mongering.

And yes, that too was the same under Trump.

Partisan politics have turned us all into assholes. Especially since Obama. But it got so, so much worse in 2016. The divide in this country has never been bigger. It's turned into a fucking team sport. There's several examples of this on this very forum. I'm one of them. I used to just post memes and lol but now I can't argue without being a douche.

What happened to voting for your guy, putting all the signs away, then criticizing them when they do something you don't agree with? 

Fuckass c*nt bullshit.

I’ll gladly criticize the person I voted for. If one ever gets elected