• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Aug 21 @ ARI. Pujols 3-hole

failos

Good to see Ward still in there.  I wonder what happens to Cowart’s playing time once rosters expand or even once Upton plays again.  Seems like Fletcher and Ward are everyday players, if Rengifo is added to the mix Cowart may not get many starts.

23 minutes ago, krAbs said:

I know what he is tending to is more important than baseball, but I miss Trout. :(

Same here. :( . 

I'm looking forward to the final month of the season so we can watch Trout, Ohtani on the mound perhaps and our Sept. callups. 

In the meantime, the rest of August is just going to suck. 

For reals though is anyone still watching these games? I went to the game in SD because Petco is fantastic but I don’t know how many more games I’ll watch on tv. If you put the over under at 3 I think I’d be on the under. Let’s go Angels let’s finish w a bottom 8 record and start this ship again once December rolls around.