• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

And thinking about NPH's cock. Don't leave that part out. 

You’re losing focus. Gay hypotheticals involving me might excite you but it isn’t changing the fact you’ll be jerking it with Tdawg and the gang again tonight. You need to be gassing up the Escape and hoping that desperate single mom shows up at the Barnes and Noble 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You’re losing focus. Gay hypotheticals involving me might excite you but it isn’t changing the fact you’ll be jerking it with Tdawg and the gang again tonight. You need to be gassing up the Escape and hoping that desperate single mom shows up at the Barnes and Noble 

Sounds like a good idea. I love women that read. 

59 minutes ago, Tank said:

My doctor said drinking an occasional beer would help with my kidney stones so my wife picked up a couple of Modelos. The first one she poured for me was in a cup filled with ice. I’ll bet none of you amateurs has done that. 

See, Tank has a keeper.  She poured him a beer.  Regardless of if it was in a cup filled with ice.  She poured him a beer.  I bet she has his slippers and dinner ready for him when he gets home too, with the TV already changed to the Angels game.  

59 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

See, Tank has a keeper.  She poured him a beer.  Regardless of if it was in a cup filled with ice.  She poured him a beer.  I bet she has his slippers and dinner ready for him when he gets home too, with the TV already changed to the Angels game.  

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

On 9/6/2021 at 2:51 PM, Tank said:

My doctor said drinking an occasional beer would help with my kidney stones so my wife picked up a couple of Modelos. The first one she poured for me was in a cup filled with ice. I’ll bet none of you amateurs has done that. 

I have it on ice this way at times

Michelada - YouTube

On 9/6/2021 at 12:51 PM, Tank said:

Beer on ice is called Corpus Style. Only way to keep beer cold when golfing in 100+ degree weather. 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm thinking we need a thread that we can posts videos of ourselves to see who can down a beer the fastest. 

I belong to a facebook group that a friend started called Quarantine Chuggers.  I don't participate, since I hate chugging beers.  But it's interesting watching the regulars who post videos and livestream their chugs often, sometimes multiple times a day.  And how much more fatter they've gotten in the year since the page started.

5 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Beer on ice is called Corpus Style. Only way to keep beer cold when golfing in 100+ degree weather. 

this seems like man-bun territory.

but then again, i couldn't imagine drinking one that wasn't cold.

@WicketMaiden, is it true you lads like to drink your beer warm?

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

this seems like man-bun territory.

but then again, i couldn't imagine drinking one that wasn't cold.

@WicketMaiden, is it true you lads like to drink your beer warm?

Oh it’s cold, but when it gets north of 110 on the course it gets warm quickly. Ergo, Corpus style. That’s how they drink it down in Corpus Christi when it gets hot