• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

160 people was enough to turn Venice from a tourist destination into a complete and utter shithole.  

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

160 mentally ill people on meth in one area is pretty significant. 

Sad that they were able to do that in the first place. 

How many businesses did they allow them to put out of business? 

Just now, Redondo said:

Sad that they were able to do that in the first place. 

How many businesses did they allow them to put out of business? 

I don't know if any went out of business entirely but I'm certain it had a negative impact on all of them. 

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know if any went out of business entirely but I'm certain it had a negative impact on all of them. 

That same guy did a video showing all the places that faced the water that were closed because there were no customers 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Redondo said:

California teacher boasts not having American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag

Link

These people teach your kids in California

No wonder the kids are so confused

what an abuse of her position. i hope the school board and her administration become aware of this and fire her immediately.

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Of course you do. But that's because you really haven't scrutinized the part about One Nation Under God as meaning there is a higher authority than state. 

Obviously, pledging allegiance to the flag and to the republic are something that he is not willing to do.

Also, he said Jesus Christ, not God. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

The Pledge of Allegiance is the gayest thing since the National Anthem.

National Anthems are fine. It makes for cool moments at the Olympics. The Pledge of Allegiance is pants on head though. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Of course you do. But that's because you really haven't scrutinized the part about One Nation Under God as meaning there is a higher authority than state. 

That line was added to the pledge in the 50s. It wasn't originally there.