• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m not the judge. However when you object to America based on its lack of Christian values, I do wonder what country has done more in that person’s opinion . As a non believer there is a lot you probably don’t understand. Not because you lack the capacity but likely lack the exposure. One who has been exposed to and believes in the Bible should have the comprehension and confidence to articulate their beliefs. If he is Christian, he certainly lacks the willingness to take a stand when the Bible is in conflict with culture or political platforms. Don’t take this as I’m the second coming of Bill Graham. I’m as flawed as anyone. He could very well be Christian and his nemesis could be adherence to secular beliefs at times. I’m not condemning him. 

All you do on this board is judge people. You have zero grasp about how people view the world different ideology. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

All you do on this board is judge people. You have zero grasp about how people view the world different ideology. 

Don’t confuse judging with disagreeing. While I’m interested in the why it doesn’t change what’s right and wrong from a Biblical perspective. A person has the right to believe whatever they choose but that doesn’t make them right. I simply state my beliefs.  The problem is a lot of people get their feelings hurt when someone disagrees. People get emotional in here when I speak on controversial topics. I imagine at times that emotion is driven by the fact they know their wrong. I get upset at the wife more than I should. Generally it’s because she calls me out on something and I know she’s right 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t confuse judging with disagreeing. While I’m interested in the why it doesn’t change what’s right and wrong from a Biblical perspective. A person has the right to believe whatever they choose but that doesn’t make them right. I simply state my beliefs.  The problem is a lot of people get their feelings hurt when someone disagrees. People get emotional in here when I speak on controversial topics. I imagine at times that emotion is driven by the fact they know their wrong. I get upset at the wife more than I should. Generally it’s because she calls me out on something and I know she’s right 

I, for one, don't care what you believe.

You're welcome.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's about time you figure this stuff out. You're going to make a great lib someday 

thanks for your support. i'm going to need a list of free stuff i should be demanding and the newest genders added by people on tik tok in the last week so i can keep current.

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m the voice you hear saying put those queer Heinekens back on the shelf and grab some Miller lite. 

Plus Heinekens are not queer butt head like these fruit beers people drink.  I see some Billy Bob out here with a pineapple truly I do wonder if he sits to pee. I always have on stock at home Heineken, Sierra Nevada and Modelo.  Modelo is good with Clamato juice and some spices. Miller Lite is for the mid life crisis and you think it will help the dickie-do. 

25 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Plus Heinekens are not queer butt head like these fruit beers people drink.  I see some Billy Bob out here with a pineapple truly I do wonder if he sits to pee. I always have on stock at home Heineken, Sierra Nevada and Modelo.  Modelo is good with Clamato juice and some spices. Miller Lite is for the mid life crisis and you think it will help the dickie-do. 

I like Modelo. Lost all respect for Heineken when they ran Doogie Houser out there.