• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone have tickets for today's game that aren't in the sun?

Plenty of tickets on Craigslist but not sure which ones won't be in the sun and some of the prices are insane.  A friend and I want to go but since it's already going to be 95 and the game is at 4:15, it's gonna be sunny the whole time so no way I am sitting in the sun for 3 hours.  Does anyone else think it's a weird start time especially with fireworks after?  Fireworks are much more enjoyable at night.  I don't think I've ever attended a 4:15 start time.  If you have 2 extras or ones you aren't using, please respond here or PM me with the details like price and were we can meet etc.  The pitching matchups have me bumming but he can't go to the game tomorrow so yeah.

9 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I'm gonna get the ones I linked. Says they are his season tickets but doesn't want to go today. Is that accurate? Are those season tickets?

Don’t do it.   Those are not season tickets at least not ones the team sends out.  

714 tickets are only $65 for around the same area.  Talked to friend and since he's coming from Oceanside and is taking the train and the heat at gametime, we decided to skip this year and go next year.  Thanks for the heads up with the tickets guys.  I mean, they might be legit but not worth it with 95 degree game time temp and my friend coming from Oceanside.