• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Hell yeah. Definitely the best place to get it. 

It's funny that I don't drink it that much anymore. There's just so much great beer now.

Yeah, same here too. The whole new England ipa style has made its way to Southern California breweries. 

On our trip we hit up Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Trillium, and Tree House. 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You definitely hit the big ones. Tree House is insane. Every day they open they've got 100+ people in line.

We fucked up the Tree House visit. We didn't know on Sundays you can only buy one beer, and the line to buy beer to go had to be 2-3 hours long. Never seen a line even remotely that long at a brewery before. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

We fucked up the Tree House visit. We didn't know on Sundays you can only buy one beer, and the line to buy beer to go had to be 2-3 hours long. Never seen a line even remotely that long at a brewery before. 

Yeah from what I understand Sundays are the worst day to go. Long lines that move really slow (they're usually cranking).

They probably had the 1 beer thing because of the line. It's usually 2 pp. 

Yeah, plus they didn't have any of their top beers we were hoping to try. It was a good trip overall, and we got to bring back plenty of Heady, and Focal Banger. 

Also got to see plenty of Super Troopers country. It's crazy to see how much of Boston has changed. Shit tons of new high rise condos going up. 

Bad news, everyone.

All of you delayed too long in deciding on who would be lucky enough to receive free of charge my stock of pumpkin beer, so my wife went ahead and dumped it all down the sink.

A golden opportunity, and all of you blew it.

Idiots.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Let me know what you want. Heady Topper or something from Trillium or Tree House. I can do a trade if you want any of that stuff. Also Hill Farmstead does cans.

We were hoping to get tree house Julius. What are you looking for from Monkish? 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

We were hoping to get tree house Julius. What are you looking for from Monkish? 

Literally any of their IPA's. I'm not sure what their release schedule is but can for can seems fair. If you can get more than one style I could send you something like 2 Julius and 2 Green. Those are Tree House' most critically acclaimed beers. But if you only want Julius I can get 4 of those. (But seriously, Green is the Facking tits).

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Literally any of their IPA's. I'm not sure what their release schedule is but can for can seems fair. If you can get more than one style I could send you something like 2 Julius and 2 Green. Those are Tree House' most critically acclaimed beers. But if you only want Julius I can get 4 of those. (But seriously, Green is the Facking tits).

Nice. We'll work something out. I'll pm you in a couple days after I talk to my brother when we can schedule a trip up to Monkish. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I would offer some Alpine Keene Idea Keene Idea Alpine Beer Company on Untappd 
Keene Idea Alpine Beer Company on Untappd http://untp.beer/jPYwy

But I'm guessing you already have your fair share of good, hazy ipas. 

Is it brewed by Alpine or Green Flash? The GF Alpine beers we actually get out here. They're decent but undoubtedly not as good as the original. 

I think I got Nelson from you when we traded before and it was amazing. But from what I've heard it's just not the same beer since the Green Flash "acquisition".

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is it brewed by Alpine or Green Flash? The GF Alpine beers we actually get out here. They're decent but undoubtedly not as good as the original. 

I think I got Nelson from you when we traded before and it was amazing. But from what I've heard it's just not the same beer since the Green Flash "acquisition".

It's original Alpine, and it's Facking good. You are correct, green flash completely fucked up Nelson, and all honesty I don't think it's ever coming back. We used to go to alpine around once a month to stock up, but ever since green flash bought them we only go down for Keene Idea. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's original Alpine, and it's Facking good. You are correct, green flash completely fucked up Nelson, and all honesty I don't think it's ever coming back. We used to go to alpine around once a month to stock up, but ever since green flash bought them we only go down for Keene Idea. 

If you want to send me some of that along with Monkish I'll send you some Bissell Brothers or something as well.