• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

On 9/3/2019 at 3:19 PM, st1ckboy said:

Went there. Had the best pale ale I've ever drank. 

Having a pint of Edward right now in Vermont. 

It's funny, the fags around here all say this beer "isn't as good" as it used to be. It's the same fuckin beer. It's one of the best pale ales in the world it's just more popular so therefore it doesn't taste as good. 

If Shaun Hill ever decides he wants to can that beer, I'll completely lose what little money I have and destroy my liver in a year. Not to mention F*ck up my car driving to Vermont every week. I pray he never does can it. I don't think I could restrain myself.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:46 PM, Brandon said:

One 22oz bomber

500 ML bottle, or just under 17 oz. But whoever was selling that was ripping you off. FO is still on the shelves in some places and is like $25. That's .a pretty hefty markup over retail. 

Also, if you like their stouts try the Equivalent Dose they just released this weekend. It tastes like a chocolate-covered banana. 

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

One of my favorite things about this time of the year, the return of this classic:

Celebration Fresh Hop IPA (2019) Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. on Untappd 
Celebration Fresh Hop IPA (2019) Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. on Untappd http://untp.beer/E5pW9

Yep it's great. 

Still not in NH yet, naturally.