• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes. 

I also brought a six pack of this one home:

Society & Solitude #8 Hill Farmstead Brewery on Untappd 
Society & Solitude #8 Hill Farmstead Brewery on Untappd http://untp.beer/c7034bef11

Great beer. Society & Solitude #4 is literally the best beer I've ever had. It's the Trout of beers. I drink it naked.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I fuckin love beer so much

I've heard about that one. 

I'm not sure if they have it in your area, but a good beer to fill your citra fix cheap is lagunitas super cluster.

Super Cluster Lagunitas Brewing Company on Untappd 
Super Cluster Lagunitas Brewing Company on Untappd http://untp.beer/w968

Not the best citra beer, but pretty solid, and can be found everywhere for $8-$9 a six pack. 

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

Any special packing or it just hold up at altitude?

Asking because I’ve heard some horror stories.

I haven't had any issues. I usually make sure I wrap each of the four pack clusters in clothes and don't put anything in the suitcase that I'm worried about getting wet. Haven't had anything break on me, but if it does laundry or trip to the dry cleaners should take care of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 2:58 PM, tdawg87 said:

You're all c*nts. 

I have to drive 2+ hours in any direction to get good beer. NH is a wasteland.

You say this and yet you are the demographic. Change your world, change your life, learn how to brew and open your own place so you can profit from all the slovenly citizens of your less than fair state.