• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The US OPEN **OFFICIAL THREAD**

22 hours ago, Adam said:

I think Phil finally gets it done. He's been playing really well and you know that everything he has done for the past 12 months has been in preparation for this tournament. Huge shot this week. 

yep. it's his time.

if phil wins this week, spieth wins the PGA, and rory wins at augusta next april, that'll be three guys completing the career grand slam inside of a year. that'd be pretty amazing.

20 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Go Xander S.!

I have the Xman on my team this week.

This course is going to give these high hitting pros fits, especially if the wind keeps blowing. 1 over is in the top 5 right now. Trying to play American style golf on a Scottish style course doesn't always work, as I'm learning now that I'm living in coastal Oregon where the wind averages 15 MPH on a nice calm day. I don't know if any of you have experienced gorse...but trust me...it is the most nasty plant God put on this planet.

On June 13, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Adam said:

I think Phil finally gets it done. He's been playing really well and you know that everything he has done for the past 12 months has been in preparation for this tournament. Huge shot this week. 

i agree