• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cals said:

I got banned from a car dealership today for going serious psycho on a couple of salesmen who were trying to fuck me over. I was concerned that they were gonna call the cops.  I’m dumb though cause even with the bait and switch they tried to pull it was still the best deal I could find.  And now I can’t go back.

Were they trying to tell you the '18 Atlas is just a beefed up Touareg and therefore worth $15k more?

A Chick-fil-A in California may be declared 'a public nuisance,' city council plans vote

A Chick-fil-A restaurant in California could soon be designated a "public nuisance," after members of the community have complained to the city council.

The Chick-fil-A restaurant, located in Santa Barbara, has been tremendously popular since it opened in 2013, but its success could be having a negative impact on the community. As desiring customers flock to the Chick-fil-A drive-thru, those who do not fit in the parking lot are forced onto the adjacent roadway, blocking traffic, residents have alleged, CBS News reported.

12 minutes ago, Redondo said:

A Chick-fil-A in California may be declared 'a public nuisance,' city council plans vote

A Chick-fil-A restaurant in California could soon be designated a "public nuisance," after members of the community have complained to the city council.

The Chick-fil-A restaurant, located in Santa Barbara, has been tremendously popular since it opened in 2013, but its success could be having a negative impact on the community. As desiring customers flock to the Chick-fil-A drive-thru, those who do not fit in the parking lot are forced onto the adjacent roadway, blocking traffic, residents have alleged, CBS News reported.

I thought Santa Barbara didn't allow drive-thrus. 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

I thought Santa Barbara didn't allow drive-thrus. 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-03-15/chick-fil-a-drive-through-backlash-isnt-a-first-in-california#:~:text=Drive-throughs are rare in,the same volume of traffic.

Drive-throughs are rare in Santa Barbara because the city banned the construction of new drive-through businesses more than 40 years ago. Chick-fil-A is grandfathered into its site, which was previously a Burger King drive-through that had nowhere near the same volume of traffic.

In-N-Out officially submits application to open first Idaho location in Meridian

https://boisedev.com/news/2022/03/15/in-n-out-idaho/

Screen-Shot-2022-03-15-at-11.52.51-AM-10

The proposed 3,879 square foot development would seat 84 guests indoors and 32 guests outdoors. The drive-through would accommodate a queue of 41 cars and there would be enough on-site parking for 47 cars. 

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

In-N-Out officially submits application to open first Idaho location in Meridian

The proposed 3,879 square foot development would seat 84 guests indoors and 32 guests outdoors. The drive-through would accommodate a queue of 41 cars and there would be enough on-site parking for 47 cars. 

Wait until customers get a taste of what INO does to their potatoes.

22 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Drive-throughs are rare in Santa Barbara because the city banned the construction of new drive-through businesses more than 40 years ago. Chick-fil-A is grandfathered into its site, which was previously a Burger King drive-through that had nowhere near the same volume of traffic.

So the city of Santa Barbara created the problem themselves, now they are going to punish Chick-fil-a for it.

On 3/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, Jay said:

I swear the INO in Colorado aren't as good as the ones in California. The buns are less toasty, the meat less savory, and the fries ... well, the fries. Hopefully Idaho-n-Out fares better.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I swear the INO in Colorado aren't as good as the ones in California. The buns are less toasty, the meat less savory, and the fries ... well, the fries. Hopefully Idaho-n-Out fares better.

It aren’t?

Thats unfortunate.

McDonald's is bringing back Szechuan Sauce — while supplies last

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mc-donalds-is-bringing-back-szechuan-sauce-while-supplies-last-040055938.html

McDonald's (MCD) is bringing back its fan-favorite Szechuan Sauce.

Beginning on March 31, and for "only a few days," the sauce will be available for free with any Chicken McNuggets order at U.S. locations. There's a catch though, the dipping sauce will only be sold via the McDonald's app.

This is the sauce's fourth return to the Golden Arches since its debut 24 years ago as a promotional tie-in to Disney's animated movie "Mulan." The sauce made a cult-fan comeback 20 years later, in 2017, after being referenced on the hit animated science-fiction series "Rick and Morty," leading the show's followers to create a petition to bring the dipping sauce back...

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

How many are there in Colorado and you went to all of them?

To be fair, I've only been to one, and it's the one right next to the Colorado INO Distribution Center (in Colorado Springs). I've been about three times and felt the same way each time.

Next time I'm in CO maybe I'll try eating at a different one. For science.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

To be fair, I've only been to one, and it's the one right next to the Colorado INO Distribution Center (in Colorado Springs). I've been about three times and felt the same way each time.

Next time I'm in CO maybe I'll try eating at a different one. For science.

Food tastes different at different altitudes. There was a study done on airline food and how people reported  the taste of the same meal prepared and present the same way at sea level and in flight and the results were foods tasted more bland at high altitude. 

Colorado Springs is at nearly 6,000 feet above sea level. 

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Food tastes different at different altitudes. There was a study done on airline food and how people reported  the taste of the same meal prepared and present the same way at sea level and in flight and the results were foods tasted more bland at high altitude. 

Colorado Springs is at nearly 6,000 feet above sea level. 

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk