• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

It's been a few years since I tried it but I was severely underwhelmed with the alleged greatness of Chick-Fil-A. Same goes for In N Out. Maybe they're better than other fast foods but nothing I'm going out of my way for

I think this is true for just about any place. I'd rather cook and make better food than most places. I'm not sitting in line for 20 minutes at In-N-Out while navigating the parking lot. It's not worth it.

11 hours ago, arch stanton said:

It's been a few years since I tried it but I was severely underwhelmed with the alleged greatness of Chick-Fil-A. Same goes for In N Out. Maybe they're better than other fast foods but nothing I'm going out of my way for

I think that's what people forget about In N Out.  It's cheap fast food.  Not fast casual, like 5 guys, shake shack, even Chick Fil A.  Or at least Chick Fil A started out as fast casual, and maybe they are more of the fast food category now.  And compared to places like McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc, their burgers and prices really can't be beat.  

Just now, True Grich said:

Went through a drive-thru today...my bill was $6.52.  I gave the cashier $21.52.  She had to call her manager to figure out how much she should give me back.  He didn't look totally sure himself...

You still carry cash?

On 7/3/2022 at 12:31 PM, Kotchman said:

Their service has gone down in places.  Their decline is mainly in highly populated areas. It started about the time they began focusing on diversity over quality in the hiring process. 

There is an ice cream shop around the corner from where we are staying in Chicago.  My wife made me take my nephew there but warned me that “the staff is mostly black girls standing around talking.”  Took half an hour to get an ice cream.  The experience reminded me of this Chappelle Show skit:

On 7/4/2022 at 2:16 AM, Brandon said:

I think this is true for just about any place. I'd rather cook and make better food than most places. I'm not sitting in line for 20 minutes at In-N-Out while navigating the parking lot. It's not worth it.

Without the line INO wouldn’t be able to cash in on FOMO, which is their number one marketing plan.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well, for me it's more of hookers and blow.  True Grich might have high cholesterol or something.  

I can only keep so much under my mattress.

7 hours ago, True Grich said:

Went through a drive-thru today...my bill was $6.52.  I gave the cashier $21.52.  She had to call her manager to figure out how much she should give me back.  He didn't look totally sure himself...

I went through a drive-thru once and the bill was $8.76 so I gave her a ten and a penny. She had a perturbed look and handed me back the penny the gave me $1.24 in change. Looking back I think she thought I was insulting her with a one cent tip or something

Edited by arch stanton

• 2 months later...