• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

Just now, Taylor said:

You were also the guy in 1994 saying, "Why do we need email? We already have the post office."

No I was the guy in 1994 saying INO is a good burger at a decent price served by a crew making good money so I don't know why they would fuck that up by trying to serve salads and processed chicken scraps

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This isn't how it works. You guys act like you have your children turn on your computers for you. 

Picture any INO you’ve been to and the volume of food they churn out while you’re in line and the fact that all of them are always busy. Now add another 50+ orders/hour. It’ll slow things down for the customers because this is a volume issue. 

You’re trying to fix something that isn’t broken. 

45 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

It isn't a technology issue.

It is a process / throughput issue.

I suspect that INO has researched mobile ordering and sees no improvement to their process / throughput.

I suspect INO doesn’t give a shit about technology.  Part of INOs deal is presenting a glimpse of America how it once was circa 1950:  smiling faces, clean facilities, fair prices and devotion to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Not sure how excessive tattoos, multiple interracial marriages and divorces work in that whole scheme, but it does!

9 hours ago, cals said:

I suspect INO doesn’t give a shit about technology.  Part of INOs deal is presenting a glimpse of America how it once was circa 1950:  smiling faces, clean facilities, fair prices and devotion to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Not sure how excessive tattoos, multiple interracial marriages and divorces work in that whole scheme, but it does!

At least they don’t say “my pleasure” like the freaks at Chick Fil A. It always gives me the ick. 

11 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

It isn't a technology issue.

It is a process / throughput issue.

I suspect that INO has researched mobile ordering and sees no improvement to their process / throughput.

I agree that it isn't about technology for them. But the folks here don't seem to understand how the technology would work. 

• 1 month later...