• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

I just want to see the rebuild gain momentum, with somehow getting the #1 pick and drafting Hughes and then making nine other solid picks in the draft.

With a younger team, maybe Queneville isn't the answer?    A coach who works well with young talent would be good.  

On 3/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, nando714 said:

@Thomas

its 2005 empty tonight 

I’m enjoying the elbow room

we were there thursday night. my buddy is from st. louis and sprung for tickets for us. sat dead center ice in the PR level. great seats!

kings looked very meh. Not sure what to fix because I'm not really sure what's wrong outside of not enough scoring.

Still don't understand how they went from the best defensive team a year ago to what they are now, and with essentially the same group of defensive players.

my buddy made an astute observation . . . the kings have stopped hitting. during their cup run, they were beating the crap out of teams up and down the ice, hitting whenever and whomever they could. They no longer do this. Why? What changed? It might very well be part of the reason for their demise as teams don't seem to fear them very much any more.

19 hours ago, Tank said:

we were there thursday night. my buddy is from st. louis and sprung for tickets for us. sat dead center ice in the PR level. great seats!

kings looked very meh. Not sure what to fix because I'm not really sure what's wrong outside of not enough scoring.

Still don't understand how they went from the best defensive team a year ago to what they are now, and with essentially the same group of defensive players.

I was also there on Thursday vs STL. It might have been more empty 

23 hours ago, Tank said:

my buddy made an astute observation . . . the kings have stopped hitting. during their cup run, they were beating the crap out of teams up and down the ice, hitting whenever and whomever they could. They no longer do this. Why? What changed? It might very well be part of the reason for their demise as teams don't seem to fear them very much any more.

You can't hit what you can't catch.

• 2 weeks later...