• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

well this disastrous season is finally over. kings announced that desjardins won't return next year, something i think we already knew. no idea who they'll interview this summer, or who might even be interested in this train wreck.

kopitar scored one single PP goal this season, and that was last night in game 80. that has to change next year.

no idea who you keep, release, or trade. i can see them trading carter and quick. i can't see them trading kopitar, brown, or doughty.

What Tank said.   Include part of Quick's salary, and they could get a solid return in a trade.    Campbell is ready to be the #1 goalie on the team.

Need some veteran influence for the youth, and Kopi/Doughty/Brown is ideal for that.

Next question, who to coach them next season?   A guy who works well with young players? 

23 hours ago, Tank said:

Todd Maclellan. The Mayor reports they offered him a five year contract but are apart on the money.

not really seeing this guy as the solution.

any thoughts about Marco Sturm?

Might be a blessing if you don't get Todd Maclellan.  I mean, with all that talent on the Oilers, and they still suck.  Plus a 5 year contract is insane for someone that doesn't have a track record.

Edited by gotbeer

33 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Might be a blessing if you don't get Todd Maclellan.  I mean, with all that talent on the Oilers, and they still suck.  Plus a 5 year contract is insane for someone that doesn't have a track record.

those are exactly the arguments i would have used.

major PASS on this guy. he's done nothing of note.

• Thomas locked and unpinned this topic