• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

Overall, I think you guys did well in shedding from a 3 year $3.75 million a year to a 1 year $3.75 million.  Looking at Carl Hagelin and Tanner Pearson's stats, it looks like both could use a change of scenery.  Pearson does have some more upside having 36, 44, 40 points the last 3 seasons, where Hagelin is a mid 30's, but now has seen a drop into the 20's in points the last few seasons.  If I remember right, Hagelin was supposed to bring speed to the Ducks when we traded for him.  But he was kind of like Etem, speed, then not much after that.  

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Overall, I think you guys did well in shedding from a 3 year $3.75 million a year to a 1 year $3.75 million.  Looking at Carl Hagelin and Tanner Pearson's stats, it looks like both could use a change of scenery.  Pearson does have some more upside having 36, 44, 40 points the last 3 seasons, where Hagelin is a mid 30's, but now has seen a drop into the 20's in points the last few seasons.  If I remember right, Hagelin was supposed to bring speed to the Ducks when we traded for him.  But he was kind of like Etem, speed, then not much after that.  

There are so many pissed that the Kings traded "a former first round pick" for a rental as bad asset management. I really don't understand some people.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

There are so many pissed that the Kings traded "a former first round pick" for a rental as bad asset management. I really don't understand some people.

There are Ducks fans out there that have the same viewpoint about Nick Ritchie.  They look at his draft position, more than what his actual value is.  Announcers are the best at it.  Ducks have to have patience with Ritchie.  He has potential since he was a first round pick.  

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

"Lose For Hughes!"

"Bad team man, we got a bad F'ing team!"

Another one i've heard is "Slack for Jack" Hughes.

Interesting enough Hughes will become another American taken 1st overall in the draft so soon after Auston Matthews went 1st overall.

Several Olympics from now we may see Matthews & Hughes winning the gold medal for Team USA vs Canada & McDavid + an old Crosby.

Kovalchuk out four weeks with an ankle bursectomy.

Kempe a late scratch tonight with an upper body thing.

Quick still looking for his first win of the season. I don't know what to say about that other than I find it unbelievable.

If Jack Hughes becomes a King via Kings getting 1st overall pick they will return to the playoffs next season & Hughes will get to see the playoffs in his rookie campaign.

There is several teams i see competing for the Hughes sweepstakes:

Chicago - they built their core by tanking & look to do so again, expect them to shop players at the deadline.

St. Louis - rumored to be shopping several players including Tarasenko, Schwartz, Pietrangelo etc.

Arizona - lost Raanta for the season so expect them to drop in the standings.

Vancouver - still playing over their heads, they lost over 100 points from the retirement of the Sedins, it'll catch up with them.

New Jersey - Schneider is BAD, like Scott Kazmir on the Angels type bad.