• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Last night's loss got to me

I get it. When you invest a lot of time and energy into following a team, it's frustrating when they lose games you think they should win. It can be a rollercoaster and you have to decide whether to stay on or not.

Right now - it's not fun at all. In fact, it just sucks.

22 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I've remained optimistic despite the poor play.  Last night pretty much cemented  in me this team is slightly above average.  Hoping they prove me wrong but my hype is done.  

It’s how I feel as well.  This team rarely gets th big hit, or makes the big pitch.  It’s just not gonna happen this year.  I know there have been teams who have clicked at certain points in the season and end up in the playoffs, but I just don’t see it with the 2018 Angels.  I hope I’m wrong and Lou pulls this up.  

23 minutes ago, jordan said:

It’s how I feel as well.  This team rarely gets th big hit, or makes the big pitch.  It’s just not gonna happen this year.  I know there have been teams who have clicked at certain points in the season and end up in the playoffs, but I just don’t see it with the 2018 Angels.  I hope I’m wrong and Lou pulls this up.  

I get it man, we have been burned way too many times the last 9 or so years. Mediocre teams waiting for them to blossom but it never happens, or happens too late. 

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I either pay attention at level 6 or 7 when they are struggling or at level 10 when they are playing well.

Exercise self protection.

Bandwagoner! You should be like troll daddy...support this and every other team at level 10 all year.

Reference last nights game. As poorly as the pen did, it masks how big that Marte error was...

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Actually enjoyed last nights game. I watched for a solid 8 innings, turned it off with a 2-1 lead and didn't look back. When I finally checked the score, I could just laugh it off because I didn't actually have to live through it.

This is actually a pretty solid plan, I may start this 

17 hours ago, TroutField said:

We have a AAAA team for the ages with Marte, Blash, Cowart, EY jr., etc. 

i doubt were unique in that regard, pretty sure almost every fan base would list a similar tale of woe.
Its part and parcel why i dont put my faith in prospects till i see it on the field, there are far more AAAA guys then their are MLB guys.  Everything up to that point is just potential.