• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That Calhoun play deserves it's own thread

Just now, DMVol said:

Not sure what you do with him now....talk him into SLC, I guess...no where to hide him in the bigs...

After a play like that you hide him right on the bench. Hell, you tell him to take an early shower. 

There should be zero tolerance for that kind of play.

DFA him if the team loses by a run

4 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I fear that this will turn this into another fire Sosh thread but I am going to say it anyway:

There is no way in hell Calhoun should have trotted out to right field to start the next inning after a play like that. Zero. Garbage.

I completely agree.  

6 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I fear that this will turn this into another fire Sosh thread but I am going to say it anyway:

There is no way in hell Calhoun should have trotted out to right field to start the next inning after a play like that. Zero. Garbage.

Absolutely! Lackadaisical, couldn't-care-less, turn-the-page attitude. Guys are scuffling and working on things nonsense.

Scioscia needs to go now!! Arte, wake up and smell the disaster.

24 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

This post is on point....   

Briefly. 1st & 2nd, no outs, Kole up. Hits a dying quail to left field (gasp). The left fielder charged hard and slid; should have caught it but it bounced off his chest. Cozart (on 2nd), was headed back to 2nd on the apparent catch, and got thrown out at 3rd. One out, Maldonado on 2nd, Kole on 1st.  Kinsler does Kinsler things, two outs, Trout up, still 1st & 2nd. Trout hits a shot into left field; Maldy rounds third with the apparent 2nd run. As he rumbles towards the plate, Calhoun tries to go 1st to 3rd with the ball in front of him. Thrown out easily at 3rd, before Maldy crosses the plate. Inning over.

Edited by Pablo
Corrected "Simmons" to "Cozart"