• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/2/2018)

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

We won the F'n. Game!  Drop it

Nobody makes you read anything I say. Get over it. I'll make sure to say hello to you when we miss the playoffs by 1-2 games because of idiotic games in april/may. When was the last time we won a playoff game, considering we've had the best player on the planet for the last 5 years?

One of the lesser known AngelsWin Terms of Service is that you're entitled to your baseball opinion unless it even remotely implies that Scioscia may have made a mistake. Then you're an idiot and a jackass, and whatever other names can be dredged up from the dictionary.

Edited by fan_since79

3 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Your responses are just as irrelevant to me as mine are to you. What makes you any different? Your opinion is that everything is roses, mine is the opposite. Why don't you and strad go snuggle up with your hate for my opinions. I promise I wont do the same.

Hey, ,knock your shit off.  You say a bunch of dumb shit, you get called out for it by multiple people, and then you play the victim.  When that doesn’t work you make posts like the one above.  Sorry if we hurt your feelings because we think your opinions suck.  

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

One of the lesser known Angels Terms of Service are that you're entitled to your baseball opinion unless it even remotely implies that Scioscia may have made a mistake. Then you're an idiot and a jackass, and whatever other names can be dredged up from the dictionary.

NO it is when people say things like last night was a loss in the past, yet, it has never once been a loss in the Angels history.  Then you are told you are an idiot.  Then after that being pointed out, then we are told the score is irrelvant which is a nice way of saying, “my bad I was wrong”.  

Just now, SuperTroopers said:

Hey, ,knock your shit off.  You say a bunch of dumb shit, you get called out for it by multiple people, and then you play the victim.  When that doesn’t work you make posts like the one above.  Sorry if we hurt your feelings because we think your opinions suck.  

LOL! I am not playing the victim. Sorry i'm not part of the thunder buddies for life club. I really don't care what you think of my opinions. Do you care if I think your opinions suck? Does it hurt your feelings. I'm not a petulant child, you are too concerned with what I think. you need to worry about yourself.

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

LOL! I am not playing the victim. Sorry i'm not part of the thunder buddies for life club. I really don't care what you think of my opinions. Do you care if I think your opinions suck? Does it hurt your feelings. I'm not a petulant child, you are too concerned with what I think. you need to worry about yourself.

You obviously are playing the victim.  

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

NO it is when people say things like last night was a loss in the past, yet, it has never once been a loss in the Angels history.  Then you are told you are an idiot.  Then after that being pointed out, then we are told the score is irrelvant which is a nice way of saying, “my bad I was wrong”.  

No its a way of saying, you don't know what you're talking about Strad and I don't feel like digging through years of games to stroke your ego. Get a life.

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

No its a way of saying, you don't know what you're talking about Strad and I don't feel like digging through years of games to stroke your ego. Get a life.

Ok, I will get a life, keep being wrong, you are pretty damn good at it.  

3 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

I'm really getting sick of all the name calling here...idiot...jackass...etc when people disagree.

Just say "you're wrong" and leave it at that. I don't like the "You are an _____". "Your post is idiotic" is different. That's not attacking the entire person.

It's just basic manners in speech.

15 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

One of the lesser known AngelsWin Terms of Service is that you're entitled to your baseball opinion unless it even remotely implies that Scioscia may have made a mistake. Then you're an idiot and a jackass, and whatever other names can be dredged up from the dictionary.

I used those words FS because you used them in your post that I quoted, the one from above.  

Edited by SuperTroopers

4 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

I used those words FS because you used them in your post that I quoted, the one from above.  

Right. I'm just recalling another post where I was called a jackass. 

All is forgiven. I may have done the same thing myself before, but I try not to.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Right. I'm just recalling another post where I was called a jackass. 

All is forgiven. I may have done the same thing myself before, but I try not to.

You and I have had disagreements but on my side you and I are great.  You provide a lot of awesome stuff on here, most notably your love of the history of the game.  So we disagree about Sosh, big deal.  

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Your responses are just as irrelevant to me as mine are to you. What makes you any different? Your opinion is that everything is roses, mine is the opposite. Why don't you and strad go snuggle up with your hate for my opinions. I promise I wont do the same.

you are arguing that Scioscia is not taking these games seriously because he didn't manage the bullpen the way you think he should have.  In a game that we won.  Shut the F up, it is stupid to complain.  We got the Win.  This win is just as important in any win.  You just like to bitch about Scioscia and it is getting very annoying.  Contribute something of value once in a while.

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Nobody makes you read anything I say. Get over it. I'll make sure to say hello to you when we miss the playoffs by 1-2 games because of idiotic games in april/may. When was the last time we won a playoff game, considering we've had the best player on the planet for the last 5 years?

LOL  if we lose the playoffs by one or two gems it will not be because of last night.....that is my friggin point.  

you are arguing that Scioscia is not taking these games seriously because he didn't manage the bullpen the way you think he should have.  In a game that we won.  Shut the F up, it is stupid to complain.  We got the Win.  This win is just as important in any win.  You just like to bitch about Scioscia and it is getting very annoying.  Contribute something of value once in a while.

What value are you providing by just responding to all of my posts? Get back under your bridge troll.

11 hours ago, stormngt said:

60% of those came over 7 years ago.

Alright I was mistaken.  I thought his 50 save seasons were 2011 and 2010.  Instead they were 2012 and 2013.  Saying Johnson should be are closer because he had back to back season of 50 saves is like saying Pujols should be batting 3rd because he was the best player in the game in 2011.  

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

What value are you providing by just responding to all of my posts? Get back under your bridge troll.

I think I post a lot of things that people agree with.  Right now I am tired of people bitching and in your case i am frustrated with people bitching in games we win easily!

Funny you call me a troll, and you do nothing but bitch about Scioscia.  Look at my other posts yesterday.  They are more than one topic.....Dumbass!

yes I know we are not supposed to call each other names, but you called me a troll....which is an example of name calling.

Alright I was mistaken.  I thought his 50 save seasons were 2011 and 2010.  Instead they were 2012 and 2013.  Saying Johnson should be are closer because he had back to back season of 50 saves is like saying Pujols should be batting 3rd because he was the best player in the game in 2011.  

He is the most experienced reliever and has the most saves of anyone on the team. He still has capable closer abilities yet he hasn't been even the 4th option to close games. Thats idiotic.

Just now, stormngt said:

I think I post a lot of things that people agree with.  Right now I am tired of people bitching and in your case i am frustrated with people bitching in games we win easily!

Funny you call me a troll, and you do nothing but bitch about Scioscia.  Look at my other posts yesterday.  They are more than one topic.....Dumbass!

yes I know we are not supposed to call each other names, but you called me a troll....which is an example of name calling.

Complaining about Scioscia with my opinion of his managing style is not trolling. Responding to someones opinions by just telling them they are a dumbass IS THE DEFINITION of trolling. Hello......earth to Storm. Welcome to reality.