• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angelswin.com Enjoyment Factor

Yes, to a point, but when the team continues losing like they are it will eventually wear off.

Disinterest will set in.

Apathy will be the norm.

The board will atrophy.

Except for AO. He's like the Energizer Bunny of ranting about how bad the Angels are.

I actually don't feel like posting when the Angels are losing.  The conversations are basically the same from thread to thread and there's way too many personal attacks.  

I'd rather just focus on the game day predictions...

There is nothing enjoyable about it.  But with the serial losing that has gone on the last couple years the amount of complaining and blaming is at an all time high, which is to be expected.

When winning happens there is guarded optimism but nothing more.  Will take quite a bit of winning to get people on a happier path.

At least we don't have to sit there and complain about the lineups every day anymore.

I just don't even know what to say. I never thought the Angels would be just a few games above the AAstros. 

I mean at least you guys haven't hit Cubs low yet...on their forums they always talk about getting together and drinking Kool-Aid or something involving bungee jumping off bridges without the bungees. 

So at least you guys have that going for you.  

I don't find the site enjoyable when we are losing. Hate all the negativity. I scan the main forum but rarely get involved these days.

I hear you. But at the same time, there's always less activity when they're winning (traditionally).

So, put topics on the table and engage more when the club is doing well. We could all use more optimism and cheer in the midst of the pain and sorrow.

I actually don't feel like posting when the Angels are losing.  The conversations are basically the same from thread to thread and there's way too many personal attacks.  

Some threads I totally avoid because they degenerate into name calling and irrelevant crap.

I hear you. But at the same time, there's always less activity when they're winning (traditionally).

So, put topics on the table and engage more when the club is doing well. We could all use more optimism and cheer in the midst of the pain and sorry.

Chuck you do know that what you are suggesting is nonsense, right? Until the team is playing well and consistently winning up to peoples expectations it is next to impossible to post anything optimistic without the thread being derailed immediately or being called an apologist. It's a fact that this community loves to show up to bitch and complain. I totally get the frustration but those people now have a much bigger voice on here then they once did and that doesn't make your site better, just busier.