• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 4/21 Angels vs Giants

1 minute ago, 101halo said:

Go figure SF would sign a guy named Holland. That city always trying so hard to be overinclusive and worldly. Probably think they're better than everyone else because of it, too. This coming from a guy who lived there for 4 years and has a lefty lean. 

PS, Trout!! 

SF is a great city 

Just now, Lou said:

SF is a great city 

Yeah, I still think so, but I lived most of my navy-family life in San Diego. Based on what I heard there, swore I'd never live in LA. Went to SF for college, they talked non-stop shit on LA too. Was worried to take a job in LA based on both. I like LA better than either, and meanwhile LA people speak positively about both SF and SD. Makes me sad that LA has the reputation of the stuck up "Hollywood elites" when it's the most welcoming of the 3.

4 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

From what I'm reading here, Ohtani should DH every game and pitch every turn. Otherwise, there's no reason to watch or care. Does that about sum it up?

Duh. And here I was thinking I was the newbie. Catch up, man. 

4 minutes ago, 101halo said:

Yeah, I still think so, but I lived most of my navy-family life in San Diego. Based on what I heard there, swore I'd never live in LA. Went to SF for college, they talked non-stop shit on LA too. Was worried to take a job in LA based on both. I like LA better than either, and meanwhile LA people speak positively about both SF and SD. Makes me sad that LA has the reputation of the stuck up "Hollywood elites" when it's the most welcoming of the 3.

They talk shit about LA because LA sucks. 

LA people don't care about SF. 

SD isn't welcoming?