• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 4/21 Angels vs Giants

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I watched it about 20 times.

It's quite remarkable 

Remembering Bartolo's no hit bid the other day, can you imagine if the final out came down to a weak grounder that the 1B man had to field, and it was a race between Colon and Pablo to the bag? Would be the single most dramatic baseball play in MLB history. 

1 minute ago, 101halo said:

Remembering Bartolo's no hit bid the other day, can you imagine if the final out came down to a weak grounder that the 1B man had to field, and it was a race between Colon and Pablo to the bag? Would be the single most dramatic baseball play in MLB history. 

It would also be the longest play in MLB history, mostly due to them having to stop halfway for a snack. 

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

I see Richards do that to Blanco and it just drives me crazy that he's not Max Scherzer.  

Then he loses his mechanics vs. McCutchen for a 4 pitch walk.  

dude is just infuriating.  

Agreed. I almost wish he just had no talent. To see a dude with that kind of stuff nibble and be mediocre is just maddening. It's easy to dream on him being a #1 starter and ace. Such a tease.