• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4/10/18)

Chuck

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nagy can only polish a turd so much

Makes me look forward to the day the rotation (2020?) is Ohtani, Canning, Barria, Tropeano, and Heaney.

Or even better, by 2021/2022:  Ohtani, Canning, Barria, Soriano, and either Chris Rodriguez or Suarez.    No pitchers brought here by Dipussy or Reagins, neither of whom would know how to find pitchers who can stay healthy, if their careers depended on it.   

Just now, fan_since79 said:

We're getting greedy here in the second week of the season because everything is clicking so beautifully.

I'm going from wanting the second wild card to not being satisified with less than a World Series sweep.

Simmer down. It’s still April 10th

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Sounds like it to me:

Jeff FletcherVerified account @JeffFletcherOCR

FollowingFollowing @JeffFletcherOCR
M#Angels lineup: Kinsler, Trout, Upton, Pujols, Cozart, Calhoun, Simmons, Young DH, Maldonado. Kinsler back. Ohtani not starting v a LHP.
4:12 PM - 30 Mar 2018

FYI, folks. This doesn't mean that it's the reason he's not in the lineup. It's Fletcher's observation after seeing the lineup.