• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4/10/18)

Chuck

4 hours ago, krAbs said:

Literally unwatchable.

4 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

This is the crap i'm talking about with Scioscia. He overthinks the game when he's supposed to be the "old school" guy. The entire damn world sees that Ohtani is on fire and only meatball would put him on the bench.

4 hours ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

Cannot wait until Scioscia's contract expires. 

4 hours ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I don't trust mike scioscia to watch my spot in line let alone how to manage a lineup.

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

3 things:

1. Scioscia has already benched Ohtani due to a lefty starting earlier this year and even admitted because it was a lefty.

2. Scioscia has a history of doing this shit. He did it last year with Cowart remember?

3. Scioscia is obsessed with platoons, he has been for his entire horrible stint here.

3 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

This confirms Scioscia would have platooned Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig if he was manager of those 1920's Yankees.

I'll stop here.

Scioscia's shitty lineup is on pace to score 27 runs.

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

I'll stop here.

Scioscia's shitty lineup is on pace to score 27 runs.

Sometimes this place is as bad as FB baseball groups.  Just a bunch of bitches that some how forgot that personal accountability for players is a real thing and that managers have a whole season to think about.