• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB Podcast Suggestions

nando714

Jw if anyone knows of any good weekly podcast? 

Ive been listening to the mlb statcast podcast for a little bit, it’s not bad at all. I gave Sunday night baseball podcast a chance but there is only so much Yankees, Red Sox, Cubs, NL east talk I can handle. 

@Chuckster70 have you guys thought of doing a angels win podcast ? Not sure if you guys have already? Is there any point in doing one with the message board? 

I think it’d be cool to bring on former Angels , beat writers, and maybe bring on beat writers from around the AL west ? 

Thanks in advance ! 

29 minutes ago, TroutBaseball said:

I listen to Buster Olney's Baseball Tonight, ESPN Fantasy Focus Baseball, The Will Leitch Experience, Jonah Keri Podcast, Effectively Wild (in the offseason) and the Stat Cast Podcast.  There is an Angels podcast called Obsessive Baseball Podcast.

I really miss Joe Sheehan's.

I’ll have to look more into thoughts. Thanks for the recommendation 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

If we can do it during the day (midday) that would be great. Otherwise I need to do it after 9:30 PDT

Hi Adam, we'll definitely go around your schedule since you're our best radio talent and having logged many hours of radio time, you have the most experience as well. You and Geoff are great together actually. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi Adam, we'll definitely go around your schedule since you're our best radio talent and having logged many hours of radio time, you have the most experience as well. You and Geoff are great together actually. 

Have any pics?

Ill second Effectively Wild.  Very smart, analytics driven and that is genuinely funny at times. They know their stuff and I like they are more open to directly criticise a player or even a baseball journalist (Heyman, Nightingale, etc..) than Olney or another ESPN analyst.

They also seem to tackle weekly Mike Trout hypotheticals in the email segment 

18 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

now I'm listed with Anaheimbob?  

maybe I'll find a nice Dodgers website.  

j/k... But yeah, we'll have a bunch of our regular guys on our show. Especially someone who can give us good statistical analysis and give us explanations on certain baseball injuries. 

57 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

j/k... But yeah, we'll have a bunch of our regular guys on our show. Especially someone who can give us good statistical analysis and give us explanations on certain baseball injuries. 

oh shit!.  I guess I shouldn't have been pretending to be a doctor all these years.  

12 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

When do you find time to be lonely what with your busy lunch schedule?

march is a tough month because everyone's in arizona.

i've been forced into eating with . . . my family. i'm not sure how much i lilke this.