• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

X-man es no bueno on Sunday.....went from -13 197 after 3 rounds to +5 75, and fell from one shot out of the lead to tied for 21st.

Bogeyed holes 2 through 6, how does that happen on that course?    Only ONE shot better than the WORST round on the day.

That is badddddd, given all of the low scores this week and him being the defending champ.  

• 2 weeks later...

while the british open was going on, brittany lincicome of the LPGA was invited to play in the barbasol classic this weekend with the men. she shot 78-71 but didn't make the cut.

good for her.

DJ wins the canadian open, one of a small group that have won both the canadian and US opens. it's his third win of the year.

he was just crushing the ball. on one hole, out of the rough, he hit PW from 180 yards. ball flew to the back of the green, too, so it went about 190 with roll. i can hit it that far with my PW - if i hit it twice . . . 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Cammon Ricky!

Rickie will win..It's the 1st major this year I haven't played him on my fantasy roster. Guaranteed winner.

My picks this week

Roster confirmation for Angelswin-weekly Contest: 
Player 1: Tommy Fleetwood
Player 2: Ollie Schniederjans
Player 3: Emiliano Grillo
Player 4: Jason Kokrak
Player 5: Jason Day
Player 6: Patrick Cantlay