• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

Dustin Johnson is kicking tail at Kapalua. Just hit a drive on a par 4 that left him with a 6 inch putt for eagle.

i'm firmly convinced my mojo rubbed off on him from when i was hitting putts on THE VERY SAME PRACTICE GREEN HE USED when i visited there in August. You're welcome, DJ.

With a win today, that'll give him at least one win in 11 consecutive years.Tiger won in 14 straight years, while Jack won at least once 17 consecutive years.

• 3 weeks later...

T23 for Tiger this week in his first full four round tournament since '15. 72-71-70-72   a very solid week of work for him and hopefully a return to the winner's circle some time this season.

he plays next at riviera. anyone want to go with me on sunday?

Edited by Tank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phil played terrific this week. His putting was outstanding.

justin thomas continues to impress the daylights out of the golf world every week. After that ridiculous shot on 18, overlooked was the fact that he was -16 for Saturday and Sunday.

and congrats to Michelle Wie for a thrilling win in Singapore, her first win in four years.

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

...and right on cue, he hooks his drive horribly left and into the crowd on a par-3. Golf is cruel.

ha, ain't that the truth? how many times i've been having a good round and start thinking i've got it all figured out and boom! into the water/trees we go, or the chip sails 60 yards past the cup.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, Tank said:

It's been fun watching him start to regain his form. He's been targeting Augusta. Hopefully this goes a long way towards that.

7 months ago he was 100:1 to win The Masters.

He is now at 10:1

If Tiger wins, following Phil's win last week, it's going to be a fun week at Augusta.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Tiger was hitting those putts that he used to, it was fun to see.  His approach shots still seem a bit off, if he figures that part out then he will be in contention every  week.

His approach shot on 12 was great, however.