• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

How very uncomfortable is this, Vijah Singh is the first to tee off and is a single. Former Masters winner has to walk the course alone, first up and gone.

Michelson tees off in the third group and Woods fifth. That just doesn't seem right. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

How very uncomfortable is this, Vijah Singh is the first to tee off and is a single. Former Masters winner has to walk the course alone, first up and gone.

Michelson tees off in the third group and Woods fifth. That just doesn't seem right. 

Singh is a jerk. I hope he shoots 84 and loses a dozen balls.

6 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

2-shot swing as Reed bogeys, and Rory birdies 18 to finish with a 65 today.

Final group tomorrow. Rory's on a mission to complete his career Grand Slam.

I'm pulling for Rory. A career grand slam is on the line, and we haven't seen too many of those. Besides, Reed appropriated Tigers Sunday outfit and is a smug little punk.

this could be one incredible final round. Remember these two from Sunday at the Ryder Cup going toe to toe. That was a fantastic final match.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I'm pulling for Rory. A career grand slam is on the line, and we haven't seen too many of those. Besides, Reed appropriated Tigers Sunday outfit and is a smug little punk.

this could be one incredible final round. Remember these two from Sunday at the Ryder Cup going toe to toe. That was a fantastic final match.

Reed won it too..Rooting for Rory is just un-American. (plus I have Reed on my fantasy team)

USA USA USA..