• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

4 hours ago, nate said:

Tiger was hitting those putts that he used to, it was fun to see.  His approach shots still seem a bit off, if he figures that part out then he will be in contention every  week.

His putting has been crap so far today.

7 hours ago, Lou said:

7 months ago he was 100:1 to win The Masters.

He is now at 10:1

If Tiger wins, following Phil's win last week, it's going to be a fun week at Augusta.

A great second place finish today. Augusta is going to be fantastic fun. 

i had serious doubts about him ever winning on tour again. i've changed my stance on that. there might even be another major in his future (though it'll take a lot to convince me/us that he'll catch jack). 

7 hours ago, Tank said:

i had serious doubts about him ever winning on tour again. i've changed my stance on that. there might even be another major in his future (though it'll take a lot to convince me/us that he'll catch jack). 

I think this tourney will say a lot.  Yea, he has done well on this course in the past, but if he puts two weeks in a row of top 3s, then I believe that he could challenge in majors again.  Augusta will always be his best chance.

Woods starts today 5 shots behind the leader (tied for 10th) after shooting a 69 yesterday. That's a long uphill climb to leapfrog McIllroy, Rose and Fowler to get at the leader. He would have to shoot a 65 or better and hope the rest are unable to shoot a low round. I think he will end up around 5th.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Woods starts today 5 shots behind the leader (tied for 10th) after shooting a 69 yesterday. That's a long uphill climb to leapfrog McIllroy, Rose and Fowler to get at the leader. He would have to shoot a 65 or better and hope the rest are unable to shoot a low round. I think he will end up around 5th.

I agree. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

McIllroy shot a 64. What a hell of a way to take the tourney win carding an 8 under on Sunday. 

that was ridiculous, but in a good way. commentators on twitter couldn't stop talking about his new approach to putting. whatever it is he changed, it certainly was working today.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

yep, that took care of the charge.

but man, that was a fun round to watch. 

how do you like his chances at augusta?

He'll have to do better with his irons on his approach shots. Seems like he is getting on the green, but not close to the hole. Can't win that way at Augusta. 

• 3 weeks later...