• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

1 hour ago, Tank said:

didn't know patrick reed had pretty severe family problems. here's a couple of stories about it, if you're interested.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/more/la-sp-masters-tv-reed-20180409-story.html

http://www.golf.com/knockdown/2018/04/08/masters-patrick-reed-estranged-family-complex-mix-emotions

I read about that this morning. Sad story. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the wife's fault. 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

I read about that this morning. Sad story. 

there's clearly quite a bit we don't know about this, but it's terribly sad that he has let it get to this point. i think of how tiger clutched his dad after winning his first masters' and know that most of all of us would like to have that kind of moment with our father, and i'm sure reed would have liked that, too. 

i hope this can be fixed, for his sake.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

there's clearly quite a bit we don't know about this, but it's terribly sad that he has let it get to this point. i think of how tiger clutched his dad after winning his first masters' and know that most of all of us would like to have that kind of moment with our father, and i'm sure reed would have liked that, too. 

i hope this can be fixed, for his sake.

The family obviously wants it fixed, so if Reed truly would have liked to have shared that moment with his father, he could have done so. 

Having his family kicked off a course is horrible. What a piece of shit. 

I now hate the fuc*er. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

The family obviously wants it fixed, so if Reed truly would have liked to have shared that moment with his father, he could have done so. 

I now hate the fuc*er. 

i never liked his arrogance before. this upped the ante for me to change my mind.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lou said:

I now hate the fuc*er. 

On 4/10/2018 at 3:57 PM, Tank said:

i never liked his arrogance before. this upped the ante for me to change my mind.

You guys are sure quick to judge with incomplete information (it's the AW way, I know) Everything I've read from his co-players.. they think he been unfairly labeled. My own personal guess is that his wife has been the one most responsible for the attitude towards his side of the family, and since he doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I'd also venture a guess that they earned the treatment they are getting.

Whatever the situation, I sure don't see any reason to hate the guy over it. 

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

You guys are sure quick to judge with incomplete information (it's the AW way, I know) Everything I've read from his co-players.. they think he been unfairly labeled. My own personal guess is that his wife has been the one most responsible for the attitude towards his side of the family, and since he doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I'd also venture a guess that they earned the treatment they are getting.

Whatever the situation, I sure don't see any reason to hate the guy over it. 

Ahem . . . 

On April 10, 2018 at 1:42 AM, Lou said:

My favorite part of your quote is how you admonish us for being "quick to judge with incomplete information", then immediately judge him with incomplete information.

It's the AW way, I guess. 

55 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ahem . . . 

My favorite part of your quote is how you admonish us for being "quick to judge with incomplete information", then immediately judge him with incomplete information.

It's the AW way, I guess. 

I wasn't judging him, I was judging you....and you just confirmed my information.

again.

We are both guessing that his wife is behind this. If we're correct, he's even more of a douchebag for alienating his family. The difference is that you judged him in a favorable light based on your guess and I judged him to be a douchebag. So, yes, you did judge him.

The difference is that I fully admit it.

Edited by Lou

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Tiger is one back of the cut line and is even par through 11.

he had just parred 17 and was at -1 when i left for work. must have bogeyed 18 or 1 or 2?

come on, eldrick!