• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018 super official PGA Season

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Gonna be fun. Hope to see Rickie make that run to get his first major. Big payday for Joe (his caddie) if he does it.

I had no idea Koepka was ranked 4th in the world. I wonder where he ends up if he wins this?

Koepka is going for his 3rd major title in the last 7 tournaments. He also fans a couple of 2nd place finishes and a 5th on the tour in the past 10 months.

damnit, Tiger. can't miss birdie putts again today like you did yesterday. 

45 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Tiger needed to have his driver working better...but I never thought he would contend like this again. 

Looks like Brooks can par in and take his 2nd major of the year. VERY impressive.

No kidding.

One week, it's his putter. The next, it's his driver.

He kept putting himself in tough positions, in this one. But he kept making some great second shots to give himself a chance. 

He just needs to put his whole game together for a round, and he will win one. He is definitely back to being competitive.

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Damn, if Tiger makes 1 and that back nine hole that lipped out, it might be different.

Fun shit to watch today.

I didnt see every hole, but I know he missed a really short putt on 4 for bird and I thought the announcers said the same thing happened on 1. Is that true? If so, he could easily have shot a 62.

Not to mention all the times he put himself in terrible positions off the tee.

2 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

I didnt see every hole, but I know he missed a really short putt on 4 for bird and I thought the announcers said the same thing happened on 1. Is that true? If so, he could easily have shot a 62.

Not to mention all the times he put himself in terrible positions off the tee.

May have missed 4, had company over. But 1 was a long one none of us would make that he had on line and broke just at the end to hit the edge....but the whole way through the putt was on line and looked good.

He played ridiculous for the amount of bad breaks and poor tee shots he had. He had some shots from the gallery around trees that were within 10 feet. Just ridiculous.

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

May have missed 4, had company over. But 1 was a long one none of us would make that he had on line and broke just at the end to hit the edge....but the whole way through the putt was on line and looked good.

He played ridiculous for the amount of bad breaks and poor tee shots he had. He had some shots from the gallery around trees that were within 10 feet. Just ridiculous.

Just read an account of his final round on ESPN. The birdie putt on 1, that he missed, was from seven feet. Very makeable. But my memory failed me on 4. Not for the first time...........

I knew he struggled off the tee, early, but did not realize that he never hit a fairway on the front nine. 0-7.

What could he have accomplished if he had his driver under control? It would have been a "win for the ages" that we would be talking about for a long time. It would have been up there with Nicklaus' win in the '86 Masters.

But Koepke and Tiger's driver prevented it.