• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Mount Rushmore

Stradling

Inspired by the Angels Mount Rushmore thread, I thought it might be cool to see everyone’s thoughts on this.  If we aren’t going with categories then mine would be something like this:

Chuck (without him this wouldn’t exist)

Dochalo (insight that is pretty great and I learn whenever I read his stuff)

Tank (he should be everyone’s favorite dude on here, just a great guy)

Tdawg (he makes me laugh more than anyone on here)

This would be a cool idea to possibly do a series.  We could do the Mount Rushmore of Trolls, of comedy, of poli sci board, of stats, those types of things.  I am not sure we have ever done this or not.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Inspired by the Angels Mount Rushmore thread, I thought it might be cool to see everyone’s thoughts on this.  If we aren’t going with categories then mine would be something like this:

Chuck (without him this wouldn’t exist)

Dochalo (insight that is pretty great and I learn whenever I read his stuff)

Tank (he should be everyone’s favorite dude on here, just a great guy)

Tdawg (he makes me laugh more than anyone on here)

This would be a cool idea to possibly do a series.  We could do the Mount Rushmore of Trolls, of comedy, of poli sci board, of stats, those types of things.  I am not sure we have ever done this or not.  

I think @Glen belongs there somewhere.... otherwise the list is spot on.

Thanks @Stradling.

This is a tough one. 

I would go...

@Geoff because he's been an awesome MC at our events and has run our social media for years now.

@Dave Saltzer because he's gotten so many interviews for our website and written a bunch of quality article's over the years.

One of @ettin@Dochalo or @Inside Pitch because of their quality posts, especially their intelligent baseball opinions. 

One of @Adam for his hot takes, longevity and humor, @Lou (see Adam), @Stradling & @Blarg for their contributions to the website and discussion, @red321 & @mtangelsfan because they're good guys and I enjoy their posts, or @tdawg87 because he makes me laugh. @Tank because he's a great human being and he's been here a long time.

If @Brian Ilten & @Bruce Nye were as active as they used to be they'd be in this conversation. 

Honestly,  too many to choose from. So many not mentioned. 

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Doesn’t he die in that movie?  If so that’s what I meant. 

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks @Stradling.

This is a tough one. 

I would go...

@Geoff because he's been an awesome MC at our events and has run our social media for years now.

@Dave Saltzer because he's gotten so many interviews for our website and written a bunch of quality article's over the years.

One of @ettin@Dochalo or @Inside Pitch because of their quality posts, especially their intelligent baseball opinions. 

One of @Adam for his hot takes, longevity and humor, @Lou (see Adam), @Stradling & @Blarg for their contributions to the website and discussion, @red321 & @mtangelsfan because they're good guys and I enjoy their posts, or @tdawg87 because he makes me laugh. @Tank because he's a great human being and he's been here a long time.

If @Brian Ilten & @Bruce Nye were as active as they used to be they'd be in this conversation. 

I feel like Mini Me when Dr Evil told everyone to get out.

34 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

You're funniest when you have your shine box.

I would add Hubs, Scotty, & AJ into that category of Doc, ettin, IP for detailed, informative, and thought provoking posts

Glen and Geoff for writing and humor

Angel Oracle for Venter-In-Chief (and knowledge of the Angels in the 60's / 70's)

Lou for liking the Bruins

and many more...

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

I would add Hubs, Scotty, & AJ into that category of Doc, ettin, IP for detailed, informative, and thought provoking posts

Glen and Geoff for writing and humor

Angel Oracle for Venter-In-Chief (and knowledge of the Angels in the 60's / 70's)

Lou for liking the Bruins

and many more...

All good ones... Esp AJ, AO and Hubs. 

21 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks @Stradling.

This is a tough one. 

I would go...

Thank you. I'm honored.