• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Thoughts & Prayers

14 minutes ago, cals said:

And nothing from Al or Jesse or the new one, the lawyer with the head the size and shape of a basketball.  Toxic black culture killed these people.

Good chance his motives for the attack will be all but ignored. Al and Jesse are too busy being upset by the white supremacy of Rittenhouse murdering peaceful protestors 

19 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Is it actual media or just random tweets from people you've never heard of?

You’ve been out in the sand too long to know how retarded the media in your home country has become.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/11/21/reverend-jackson-protest-kenosha/

https://fox59.com/news/national-world/rev-jesse-jackson-to-join-kenosha-march-to-protest-rittenhouse-verdict/

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Trump was right about the media. The bullshit and lies they are still spewing about the Rittenhouse trial is evidence of it. 

53 minutes ago, cals said:

Fox knows it’s shit.  If you want to rile up white Christians start criticizing Jews.  Christians have been so conditioned by Jews to be their attack dogs they don’t even realize it when it’s happening.  But Fox knows!

Yeah I know its Fox News but if there was a racial motivation behind his attack they will be the only ones to point it out. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

A coworker‘s 19-year-old nephew just died last month after taking what he thought was OxyContin but it was laced with fentanyl

A friend of mine's brother died the same way a few months back. Dude was a crazy athletic guy that hurt himself snowboarding and got some pills from someone before he went to get an ortho consult. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have a feeling the cartels are going to start policing fentanyl. Everyone is sketched out that cocaine is laced with it. Once it hits them in the pocketbook they'll take action.

Unless some are willing to pay big bucks for fentanyl 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I have a feeling the cartels are going to start policing fentanyl. Everyone is sketched out that cocaine is laced with it. Once it hits them in the pocketbook they'll take action.

I don't think those taking it are worried about it being laced with Fentanyl.  As long as they get their high.

But yeah, as the Wire has taught, the further away you get from the source, the more diluted the coke becomes that you have to lace it with something cheap to get the consumer that high.  And right now, that cheap stuff is fentanyl.